Thread: AAAA Site updates

Default AAAA Site updates

Hi all sorry not been active much but had a few problems I had to sort out on the AAAA Side.....

AAAA slow Painful website - The AAAA Website has always been a snail - all that is resolved now!!!

I had to replace my Apache build - I had jumped in on all latest versions as in PHP, Mysql and so on.....Then via a very pain full learning curve lI discovered latest is not always best

I spent so much time trying to fix the current build I had lost hope and was ready to scrap before I ended up going back to an earlier build of Apache and PHP after forum support on so many sites.

Any way I have tidied up the main page and now all pages load fast and "YSLOW" now grading us as "B" It was "A" but a few of the members wanted the TS block back so its external code so that dropped us a bit. The bottom line every page now loads very Quick !!

Have now revamped both the MAP and MOD database both input and display now cleaner still some work to do on the mod database to get it to the map database standards but getting their

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Nice And well.. we've been stuck fixing issues with forums with James too. Not everything is done yet.

Soon enough it will be!