Thread: MOHAA PICTURES

Default MOHAA PICTURES

NEW RELEASE: **MOHAA PICTURES PACKAGE V1.3**
    28-03-2018

Download Links: xNULL MIRROR & MediaFire MIRROR

Hey guys!

Next to my Guide & Tutorial Package, here's also the official release of the new version of my Picture Package (V1.3).
    This package includes over 550 pictures that have in some way something to do with MOHAA/SH/BT!
    You can use these pictures on your websites, use them in mods, get inspiration to make your own, use them on your desktop, for documents, customize them, and well.. do with them what you want!

I'll list a few examples of what you can find in this package!
    • Game Wallpapers
    • Game Banners
    • Game Icons
    • Game Logos
    • Community Logos (AAAA, xNULL, ModTheater, Planet MOH, .MAP etc.)
    • Anti-Cheat Logos (Foresight, DMW, UAC, MOHAAC, Delator etc.)
    • Discord & Teamspeak Icons
    • Useful Tabs/Bars (MOHAA Related)
    • Mod Logos (Freeze-Tag, CTF, Sound Mod etc.)
    • Total Conversion Logos (1936, Base Assault, Vietnam, City Nights, HITP, Counter Terror etc.)
    • Hitbox Location Pictures
    • Software Logos/Icons (Milkshape 3D, PakScape, IrfanView etc.)
    • Various other useful icons & logos

For the people that have downloaded earlier versions, below you can find an Update list since the last version.

Updates V1.3
    V1.3 Update List

- Added a new folder called 'Sound Mod' within the Mods & Total Conversions folder, within the Logos & Icons folder, and included 2 logos.
    - Added a new folder called 'Surgical Operation' within the Mods & Total Conversions folder, within the Logos & Icons folder, and included 1 logo.
    - Added a new folder called 'Discord' within the 'Other' folder, within the Logos & Icons folder, and included 5 icons.
    - Added a new folder called 'TeamSpeak 3' within the 'Other' folder, within the Logos & Icons folder, and included 4 icons.
    - Added a new folder called 'Planet MOH' within the Logos & Icons folder, and included 3 logos.
    - Added 1 banner to the 'Warchest' folder within the Wallpapers & Banners folder.
    - Added 5 icons to the 'Warchest' folder within the Logos & Icons folder.
    - Added 1 DMW logo to the 'Other' folder within the Logos & Icons folder.
    - Added 2 icons to the 'Breakthrough' folder within the Logos & Icons folder.
    - Added 1 icon to the 'Capture the Flag' folder within the Mods & Total Conversions folder, within the Logos & Icons folder.
    - Added 1 logo to the 'MAP' folder within the Logos & Icons folder.
    - Added 1 picture to the 'Useful tabs, bars, pictures etc.' folder within the Logos & Icons folder.
    Hope some will be of use to people

Other Projects:
    MOHAA Tutorials: Includes all Tutorials & Guides related to MOHAA/SH/BT (mapping, modding, scripting, skinning etc.) that I have found.
    MOHAA Guide: A fully detailed guide on how to play the game, plus a lot of useful information for Players, Admins & Modders.
    MOHAA .MAP (Source) Files: Includes all .MAP (Source) Files of Custom Maps that I could find (for Mappers).
    MOHAA Prefabs: Includes all Prefabs that I could find (for Mappers).
    Last edited by Shadow; April 4th, 2020 at 08:09 AM.

dude I used to have this, lost it when I reformatted the wrong HDD, found it to be a great thing to have thanks for posting it has some good stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by easymeat View Post
    dude I used to have this, lost it when I reformatted the wrong HDD, found it to be a great thing to have thanks for posting it has some good stuff in it.
    No problem dude
    Glad you love it! Makes the making of it all worth it