Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help - Lightray3D Error!

Default Need help - Lightray3D Error!

Hi there,

I've been modding MOH:AA for a while now - and recently, I decided to upgrade from Lightray3D 1.3.4/1.3.5 or maybe .6, to 1.4 - now, of course I regret it since it does not work. I've tried everything from reverting to previous settings, uninstalling and re-installing the whole thing from new. This isn't a problem with my computer, I believe it is something wrong with the application since I have actually just had this conversation with a friend of mine, whom of which is also experiencing the same thing.

I was wondering however, if anyone had the installation file (Not the keys... I have my own key) for an older version of Lightray3D (Preferable 1.3.4/1.3.5) as I had originally purchased my key when 1.3.4 was still available for Download, but since there is no website hosting the download, I cannot revert back.

If anyone has the link for the download, or even a site where I can go back to 1.3.4/1.3.5 I would be greatly appreciative, I've contacted SXCreations but had no luck...

Thanks for your time,

Anglia

hi i have lightray 1.4...and it works for me as far i can use it with an unregistered version....
    i tried to make new moves for mohaa, but i cant find any normal tutorial....
    so i dont know if u want it?...i can send u the mohaaplugin to if u use it for mohaa
    but as i say without register key u cant do alot of things...

greetz slim

Banned

lightray 4 works for me ok too

animating a shark tutorial I did once...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZeBpdZ9Ok

It's 1.4 that is the problem - and Elgan, I saw your video's ;-) Nice animation work I might add.

But as far as it goes, I really am in need of a version below 1.4 as it does not work on my OS. I've tried everything, I've exhausted all my resources to finding a copy and thus far I have failed.

I've even tried emailing DrownedFishNL (Martijn) whom I haven't spoken to for years to see if he has the installation for 1.3.X.

If you do - that would be epic - but at the moment, 1.4 is not looking good for me.

what OS you using ?

Banned

actually .4 works on windows 7, it works fine for me too.

but as a release, .4 is not as good as 3.5,

@ angliaphil and elgan..

If u ever make a tutorial how to make animation in mohaa.....make a video please:P
    The backflips and the manon kick are the most awesome thing i ever seen in mohaa..
    to bad it isnt used anywhere..or isnt it possible to make it work online?.

i want a tut from the start, i never used lightray and realy dont know how to start...as far i can only load sdk files and see an character of mohaa...
    but after that i made some moves but realy didnt know what i was doing
    how can i get used to the program?...i know its alot of work...but i also trained with mohradient and i can use it good now
    tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Elgan View Post
    actually .4 works on windows 7, it works fine for me too.

but as a release, .4 is not as good as 3.5,
    I am using Windows 7 64Bit - I've tried 1.4 on 64Bit, 32Bit, and also WinXP both 32 and 64 versions. (As of now) and still no luck.

I know that though mate, it's been a problem ever since I updated to 1.4 - 1.3.5 worked amazingly smooth & fast for me, I had no issues whatsoever, and now - I cannot go back to 1.3.5 as I do not have the installer, I've re-installed 1.4 about 4 times, even tried clearing the registry of all Lightray3D & SXCreation files to make a "fresh" install - but this was pointless.

I need 1.3.5 to get back into modelling again, or else I'm totally screwed by the looks of things.
    Last edited by Angliaphil; October 3rd, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

I just downloaded and installed 1.4 on Win7 64 bit. No problems. Seems runs fine.
    I think you maybe should reinstall Windows.

It's not Windows doing this issue - it would seem it's something related to OpenGL or DirectX, I've installed 1.4 onto 3 different machines - each with different hardware, but each with a copy of Windows XP 32/64, Windows 7 32/64 and Windows 8.

I've tested 1.4 on each machine, and I still get the same result, each and every time - I'm beginning to wonder if it's something related to my Serial Number, as it only seems to case issues after i've put my serial number into the application to register it, which I don't understand since my serial is legitimate. I paid a lot of money for this, and I expect it to work - and the fact that SXCreations community side is completely withdrawn from the face of the planet, it's just irritating...