Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Player Specing

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Easier still is to hide, noclip and glue yourself to the player same way freeze tag does it, that way the sound will work as well, and should be able to toggle views by just adjusting the offset.
    So instead of using a camera to follow the player, you yourself are following, just have to remember to save your location to tele back when your done since this was made so admins can still be in game and spec someone

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

Wink

Sorry for i was looking for old post but i want to modfiy this mod i don't think that will happen because a lot of modders gone. regrettable ! first of them is Algan who created this mod as i know

anyway i want to make this mod works with admins who in spectators only cuz there is ways to use noclip by this mod and this mod also didn't finished yet because there is a lot of things don't work and i will tell u my feedback

1- The Sounds position is wrong the sound came from ur position isn't from the player u are watching him , i saw the 2 topic of this mod and i saw u were talk about this issue and P.E asked Algan about that but i dunno if u fixed it or not !
    Edit: i tried to go to empty area then start to watch anyone player then i found there is no sound i can hear it

2- the hud of name but it isn't big problem for me u can see who the player aiming at him isn't the player u are watching him like when u watch him at spectators

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	2012

3- spamming Aiming through walls if u have a lot of players then the server will be crashed i tested it in activity server i'm not confirm it because that wasn't my server. so i removed this function.

i don't care all of these bugs except to close noclip so i want to use this mod while the admins in spectators only to block them to don't walk through walls or if u can solve this problem with another idea ! .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	2010
    Last edited by beroo; October 27th, 2018 at 10:40 AM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Nice, looks like cool scripting and mod repairing exercise, probably I will take it up today, I will also try to prepare version without admins having freedom in noclip mode for you.
    Last edited by Criminal; October 26th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.