Thread: FT mod bug

Project Sponsor

Default FT mod bug

Does anyone experienced in Freeze Tag mod on the server disappearing axis and allies tags (next to life bar - left bottom corner). Actually I`ve got rid of it but got to remove Reborn Patch then been working fine. But do not want to run my server without patch also would like keep FT mod on server so feel a bit between the rock and a hard place. Could someone give us a clue how to fix this annoying bug. Want to mention that other pk3 files I have on server (excluding mohaa originals) are (in order):
    crashserver_fix
    CKR_11
    Admin-Pro_1.22_+jims
    mefy-extgametypes-1_2_2-STOCKMAPS
    Anticham_v5

There is link to look at what I mean. Sec. 33 tags disappear and after respawn appeared twice bigger then vanished under the bridge.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLhH15_LVU

i have noticed this also

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

This can be caused by reborn.pk3 or by FT using huddraw index between 0 - 3 which are reserved for RB patch.

I think mefy uses 50 and up. I never saw the problem so if the other mods make use of 50 to 60.

Due to the way that mefy updates the hud, it often happens that the hud disappears if you are lagging a lot.
    :)

it could be from the antichams mod, i experinced similar problems as the video shows. in my case it was the antichams mod, some huddraw indexes were not right.

Project Sponsor

Owed to say that got rid of it. Removed Admin Pro and left Anticham on helped. Looks in my case like Admin Pro made the conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    This can be caused by reborn.pk3 or by FT using huddraw index between 0 - 3 which are reserved for RB patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Possimos View Post
    I think mefy uses 50 and up. I never saw the problem so if the other mods make use of 50 to 60.

Due to the way that mefy updates the hud, it often happens that the hud disappears if you are lagging a lot.

Thanks, this got me going in the right direction. I ended up using the anticham_FFA and changing all index values in the anticham.scr and anticham1.scr, so they would not confict with mefy or reborn. I'm new and learning I really hope we can all keep modders out there to keep this game alive and to keep the hacks out of our servers.

Admin pro + Elgan + conflict.... does not excist

i run all of the files together with no problems...

@Blackcat, oh yeah sorry I made a modified version for OBJ FT anticham, but not FFA/TDM FT... don't know why I didn't do that xD Glad to see you've done it yourself