Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IP to Country Mod for Reborn 2.5 Gamma+

hmm ok . i have zzzzz-IP2Co-Mod.pk3 and ip2co.dat in my main now and i restart the server and nothing happens.

The server was switched to windows yesterday so i have no mods on there yet that would interfear with this

heres my server info

sv_info = MoH:AA 1.12 Reborn Patch RC2.5 Gamma(WIN)

do you have any folder named global in your main folder on your server? If you sort your files alphabetically, is there something that comes after zzzzz-IP2Co-Mod.pk3 ? It sounds like you either have another global/dmprecache.scr over riding the one in this .pk3, or you might not be using 2.5 gamma.
    Last edited by armageddon; January 31st, 2012 at 09:09 AM.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

.dat file is going to main or base path? Armageddon did you added /main/ to fopen when opening the file? If not it will try to open it from base path. Maybe thats the problem (mod can't find the file)

yeah, it's supposed to go into main. I added /main/.

nevermind guys i got it to work.. Brilliant work and thanks for sharing..

The problem was admin pro was stoping it from working so i just added to the dmprecache.scr in admin pro like you said now everything works together

Thanks again

Sounds good. Just for future reference......pk3's get loaded alphabetically, so if you have something that comes after it, like admin pro that starts with a special character in the name, it will override any thing else that has global/dmprecache.scr . What I do to keep it all straight is, put a folder named global on my server, and put the dmprecache.scr in there. MoHAA will use that one instead of any that are inside .pk3's.

Anyway, glad you got it working.

ah ok thanks i will keep that in mind.

before I got it working i went on one of your servers .. the kill streak rewards server ( looks excellent by the way , nice work ) and i also seen you have a mod that puts people into spec if they uneven the teams, is there a post you have made about that mod by anychance or is it not for sharing ?

Thanks

No, I haven't released it. I was hoping that the next version of Reborn would include forcing a player to the team with less people. (Hint Hint RR )

ah ok np keep up the good work

great job its working very nice but my map info mod is not showing up when instaled IP to Country Mod ,what should I do?