Thread: Anticham implantation

Default Anticham implantation

Someting that i wonder, Why not compile the latest anticham with the reborn patch pk3? it would be easier to run for server admins and truly clever, no?

It's impossible to make it work even remotely as good via pk3. Pk3 has very limited functionality and actually we prefer that the antichams not be tampered with by anyone. It should just be a permanent solution in the game (once it's working flawlessly).

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

I think he's talking about the anticham mod and not the antiwallhack. so put the anticham.pk3 and reborn.pk3 together...
    Am I right Val ?
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch

yep Mr Shifty is rigth^^

Well, I think the only reason it's not packaged is because it really isn't a permanent solution and it's actually very simple to get around. I think with the patch we want to focus more on permanent solutions than anything else. At the very least if it can't be prevented if it can be detected without it being bypassed that's also an option. There are SOOOO many variations of chams\wallhacks out there that it would be a very convoluted process to have someone look for all the chams available to the public and then patch each one. I agree it is effective, but I just don't think I would recommend it as a permanent solution. That certainly doesn't mean that I don't think you should use it. If it helps you out, by all means keep using it!

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

We won't merge it because then reborn.pk3 will need constant updates, if there was a cheater with a lot of time, we would update it even 50 times a day.