Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spearhead Demo Recording

we are talking on mirc, and i told him thx

I find the problem wombat about cg_smoothclients. When i record in game, I can read the demo only if cg_smoothclients is "0", but if i put cg_smoothclients "1" , i cant read the demo. However When I'm watching my demo i can put cg_smoothclients 1, only if it's recorded in cg_smoothclients "0".

I hope so you understand me.

so the problem is the dm4patch.exe it work only in cg_smoothclients is "0" ( default ) I think It's patch 2.15, u need the ( patch 2.11 too ) to fixe it, Because A lot of people play with both patch. On Allied Assault only one patch is needeed, on Spearhead There is two patch.

If u need the patch 2.11 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIQ6O8TA

Last edited by Nissa; October 19th, 2011 at 09:36 AM.

hey guys,

really thank you for trying to make a record function for Spearhead but it didnt work as nissa allready wrote.
    would be great if you reply to us or say something about it

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Recording function only works for cg_smoothclients 1, and it's the same with MoH:AA, there isn't any other way to change this as it's how the engine was developed etc.

As for second version, well, I don't have time to do it, so you'll have to wait for someone to answer you. Best would be to catch wombat.

before making this function record, wombat asked me what patch people use on spearhead, and I told him 2.15, but I forgot to told him 2.11 also. Wombat probably patched 2.15 and forget to patch 2.11 too, that why we cant watching a demo after recording in cg_smoothclients 1. we can only watch a demo if im recording in cg_smoothclients 0.

The record function work only on 2.15 patch and cg_smoothclients 0, He forget the 2.11 patch.

He must adding cg_smoothclients 1 and cg_smoothclients 0 for both patch ( 2.11/2.15 ) and we can recording on everything. Because everybody dont play on the same patch, and rly we are needed of this function record as anticheat for ClanBase spearhead like Allied Assault.

ps : I tryed to contact wombat many time during 3-4 months, no response. I know He did a great Job and worked a lot about this, rly thank.
    Last edited by Nissa; March 31st, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

ppl should upgrade to 2.15 patch than, is hard ? no

I can try to see if he will respond to me, but I agree with Joto. The point of these official patches is that it fixes exploits from previous versions of the game. There shouldn't be any reason why you wouldn't want to update to 2.15 if everything is moving forward.

I' show you what is the difference between 2.11 and 2.15

I'm using patch 2.15 for spearhead, This screenshot show you in spect the 2.15 patch

And this show you the 2.11 patch

Do you see the difference between both patch? as you can see, 2.15 patch we saw only the head, and 2.11 we can see the head and the body.

2.11 = body
    2.15 = only head.

But I'm playing in 2.15 and in ur head, you dont understand how i can playing in 2.11 in patch 2.15 ??? Because I'm using cg_smoothclients '1' to come back in 2.11; defaut is cg_smoothclients '0'. If I want playing in mode 2.11 with patch 2.15 i need to use cg_smoothclients '1' and this.. didnt work in function record. I hope so you understand me, my english sucks.

My aim is shit in 2.15 that why i'm using cg_smoothclients '1'. It's same for all, Everybody use cg_smoothclients '1' in 2.15 patch.
    Last edited by Nissa; April 1st, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Imho it's all about camera displacement cvar.