Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari

that second picture of the MUSTANG makes me drool. i passed my test in 2008 and no car yet! :S

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Why on earth would you even assume I used any of the donation money for my own fun? I said this is MY own present to myself. Meaning... my hard earned cash that I work for day to day. Quit spreading rumors unless you have someway of backing yourself up macadoum.

So talking about donations. When I was asking in the the supporters forum what is with the donations there was no answer from you. So maybe you find that nescessary to answer that here.

So for what are the 330 $ that people have donated in the believe of supporting the patch have been spend on what or are planned to spend on ? Did you actually shared any of those 330$ with the developer of this patch ? Or you are saying those money is for the site costs ? Didn't I read that you would be happy to pay those costs of your own pocket ?
    So far all I read from you when donations were mentioned is that you have to pay your tax ??

Joto, not sure where you got that amount. I assure you I haven't used all the donation $. I just renewed the site the beginning of this year and I used some of the money towards that. This is the current balance that's been idle since that time:

PayPal balance: $196.83 USD

I don't intend on spending donation money on anything other than this site and I will keep that promise. Everything I have goes towards hosting costs and nothing more.

I don't have a problem with splitting costs to razorapid. I was pretty sure we agreed that a 2nd paypal account would be setup. Hense the 2 donation links at the top of the forums. Joto, if you would like to talk more about this we can do that, but I feel like I'm getting attacked right now. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting what your saying, but I assure you I'm not just spending the donation money on my personal interests.

Ok then.

James, how much was that for a week my i know?
    I have not got Ferrari but i got quite fast car is well. It have 350bhp and 5,5sec/60mph not a Ferrari but good fun.
    Oryginaly car had 180bhp and i have done lot of work on it.
    [IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/TDogg1100/pee1.gif[/IMG]

My car just died on me today. Dropped my wife off at college and my clutch went funny. It had no pressure at all and i couldn't put it in gear so my car was stuck in the college car park. Called the RAC and the guy came out to have a look at it, he thought it may be a hydraulics problem but couldn't get to the release valve so he towed me to a garage.
    An hour or so later i got a call to tell me my gear box and clutch need totally replaced at a cost of £700. As you can imagine i am having a great day... :/

voy, it cost me $1500 from Thursday till Monday (5 days). It was a discounted offer because of labor day weekend here in the states. Usually $1500 is only for 3 days. To rent it for 5 days it would be like $2300.

I almost drove 1000 miles on it in those 5 days haha. It was soo much fun. It was a 99 so it's 12 years old, but still a great ride. Doesn't compete with cars sports cars these days, but it does 0-60 in 4.7 secs.

The one thing I miss the most is the roar of the engine. (as you can tell on the vid)

@outl^w, sorry to hear that man. I suppose it could happen to anyone. That's a bummer though.

I am going on track in 3 weeks, i will try make video for you if by brother will be not dunk again
    $2300 yes that about right price for it Good you have tryied that man, 1000 miles in 5 days that nice milege hehehe Did you sleep that week at all? )
    [IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/TDogg1100/pee1.gif[/IMG]

haha, Pretty much went to bed at like 5AM every night haha.

Not again in the wall with your cart? Hihihi, have a good day
    "La merde a de l'avenir. Vous verrez qu'un jour on en fera des discours."
    Louis Ferdinant Céline