Thread: to help the dev team...

Default to help the dev team...

Hello guys, i think that to make an anti-cheat, one good thing to know is how the peoples manage to make some cheats...i have just found a forum full of cheats developers, they looks dangerous and competent...so i suggest to the xnull dev team to spy their forum like james bond to see if any of their hax try to bypass 1.12... here's the link

http://www.gamedeception.net/forums/300-Medal-of-Honor
    Last edited by val; August 18th, 2011 at 01:39 AM.

lol, mod hippy is not deceitful. He 'used' to develop cheats, but he doesn't anymore. In fact he is part of the dev team.

oops lets edit that well i think that my vision was seriously altered yesterday when i found this, i wasn't able to make a difference betwenn cheats devlopers and the xnull team who search if his patch can be bypassed...
    Last edited by val; August 18th, 2011 at 02:28 AM.

I actually believe all admins + developers have allready registered on that site

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yeah, it's also an anticheat developer forums and at least me and James know it very well.

haha I chuckled when I saw this thread. :P

Val, I've been a bad guy for a while, but I have been clean for probably atleast 3 years now so no worries.
    I = m0dhippy and I pretty much created all cheats that the patch currently stops.
    razorapid = himself on that forum, and don't be too scared but okiddoki is also on here & there. Not to mention exoloon. I'm sure wombat is active there too.

That site is actually VERY informational and they share alot of unbiased info on there not only about cheating but also about AC's. They have an ac category on there and some very interesting topics. All in all it's an educational site all about programing, though I can see how it's main focus is on cheating. :P

Hello guys, i think that to make an anti-cheat, one good thing to know is how the peoples manage to make some cheat
    I couldn't agree more and I've always followed that same statement. That's why this patch is probably so successful, cause most of the dev team qualify to the statement above.

I am so shocked you dirty boys

Val, I've been a bad guy for a while, but I have been clean for probably atleast 3 years now so no worries.
    I = m0dhippy
    haha i used to play with one of your cheat 4 years ago. Ironically he was called xnull hax v2 or something like that...

Glad to see that your on the good side now

yup. I remember that. That was my first attempt at making a trainer that toggles several things clientside. I think that was the very first kind of hack released that did that too.