Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: mohaa source code

So which would be best...........SH or BT I guess SH but as it was a bolt on and not a standalone game would BT be better ?? - Also as Joto mentioned if you get full rights then perhaps say for example BT would be re-released as say MOHAA Reborn, would run AA / SH / BT maps BUT then all the cool new stuff you lot have been working on So a hybrid One of the best Anti cheat FPS games with more mods than a tea bag has holes - backwards compatible to a degree............

yeh and it would be very nice to see maps as huge arenas..as we can see them in simulators like Aces High...perhaps servers with 200+ slots lol

more mods than a tea bag has holes
    BEST analogy in the world haha. Made me laugh hahaha.

or more mods than mohaa has bugs

EA is owner and copyrightholder of the moh franchise. So they are owner and copyright holder of the aa source. As far as I know EA never had the source itself in hands or only parts of it
    i have read somewere on modtheater that they have only keep BT code, AA and Sh code were lost (omwever i think BT and SH code are similar)
    don't hope any kind of generosity from EA, it's a big compagny...

2015. In the person of the CEO Tom Kudirka.
    2015 asn't publised a lot of game since mohaa, only one (men of Valor) they have fonded another studio who work on iphone games : tornado studio, mainly composed by 2015 employees, i don't known if they have the source code anymore, it's almost 10 years old now.

Vince Zampalla and Jason West as they were the head developers at 2015 then founded Infinity Ward now back with their new company to alliance with EA

I don't think they have mohaa source code anymore, they are too busy about developing the same old COD,

Icculus. He did the Linux conversion.
    Interesting. i think he keep every files, but he stoped to work on the linux client ( the last beta, the beta3, was coming in 2004 )
    maybe that the contract between him and EA is expired?

anyway keep asking.
    Last edited by val; August 16th, 2011 at 04:45 AM.

Developer

From my point of view, we should use the source code of Breakthrough, because I suppose it contains everything can be found in Spearhead.

Banned

people stop speculating. i know , have been told, by EA, they do NOT have AA source code.

and have either BT or SH, i forget which i was told...

I have also posted the emails here before...

I don't understand what you want to make. You want to recover the source code of mohaa, but why and how?
    Explain me with simple english words ... MERCI
    "La merde a de l'avenir. Vous verrez qu'un jour on en fera des discours."
    Louis Ferdinant Céline

Quote Originally Posted by macadoum View Post
    I don't understand what you want to make. You want to recover the source code of mohaa, but why and how?
    You probably missed some posts above.

Quote Originally Posted by macadoum View Post
    MOHAA + source code = BIG bug fix + Anticheat + more mod's + more enhancements = orgasmic FPS game play