Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: mohaa source code

Icculus should know that person then. If he was convinced, he would help us finding that man. I don't think that he's not allowed to tell us what he exactly has. Maybe he hates paperwork and wants to avoid it.

Icculus pointed me to a person called Mark, when I contacted Mark, he told me that I needed to talk to EA.
    I guess Icculus will be the only one who can help from now.
    Last edited by Ley0k; July 1st, 2014 at 04:09 PM.

What's the official EA mail ? I sent a mail to privacy EA, but I'm not sure how much time they will respond, I'm not really patient lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leyok View Post
    What's the official EA mail ? I sent a mail to privacy EA, but I'm not sure how much time they will respond, I'm not really patient lol
    Google the CEO of each country for EA you find their emails for CEO's on forums and government taxs and accounts and so on - they only respond if you have a press email address for say the likes of sky and so on

I have contacted Andrew Wilson (EA CEO) through Google Talk, he might know something about MoH:AA.

Heatsink, the wine, I had to read your post about five times to finally understand :P

EDIT : I can't find anything and Andrew Wilson was the wrong one in Google Talk
    Last edited by Ley0k; July 2nd, 2014 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyok View Post
    I have contacted Andrew Wilson (EA CEO) through Google Talk, he might know something about MoH:AA.

Heatsink, the wine, I had to read your post about five times to finally understand :P

Having read it again I must concur lol defo wine

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post

Ley0k, did you find this? http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=10451

Also, could you tell me what I should exactly write to them? I'd translate it to hungarian and give it a try at privacy-hungary.

Ley0k is on vacation for right now, but we can give this a shot. Thank you for the share!

Developer

James, could you write the message for them in english?

Somehow, Leyok has actually had more luck with getting responses back. I tried writing to Icculus twice and he never wrote back and Leyok got a response back the following day.