Thread: Jim's Punishments Menu

Default Jim's Punishments Menu

I made this menu for jim punishment if anyone wants it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admintool.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	299.8 KB 
ID:	1551
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_JH_Admin_Menu+Jims.pk3

this admintool works also with jims punishment... its pretty updated by someone... dont have a clue who.
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; March 2nd, 2016 at 02:11 PM.

lmao I spent 2 hrs googling for that never found it why I made my own. plus it kept me busy for a day and it doesn't need reborn patch to run works with spearhead.
    Last edited by easymeat; March 2nd, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

It's pretty nice this admin menu it fit the name punishment Lol but i don't think the admins need more than kick/ban you don't need to blow up the player or hit him from the sky or mess with his screen just to annoy him it is enough if you just kick/ban him if he didn't obey your server rules

i agree, but for people that having his first server its cool to test all the crap ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
    It's pretty nice this admin menu it fit the name punishment Lol but i don't think the admins need more than kick/ban you don't need to blow up the player or hit him from the sky or mess with his screen just to annoy him it is enough if you just kick/ban him if he didn't obey your server rules
    It actually boosts the spirit of all the players in the server when they see e.g. an hackers being toyed with before he gets banned, everyone loves it and it feels good to the admins as well
    But hey, everyone has their own way to deal with scum! No problem at all