Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resizing a div

replace the body, html {

}

in the CSS with this and will fix the scroll bar problem (just changing the height)

html, body {
    height: 98.5%;
    font: 15px/170% 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Verdana, sans-serif;
    background-color: #000000;

}

this will make the navigation height the same as the vertical lines
    #blackNavigation {

height:35px;

background-color: #000;
    }

I redid the entire thing from scratch. I think this is about as good as it's going to get haha. I swear if I have to redo it once more, I will rip out my hair haha.
    It's the stupid small crap that's absolutely frustrating and tedious, but I finally got it.

At any rate THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for your help. Even though I still didn't end up using your original code, I did interpret alot of it into my existing code.
    I am still using iframes, but I got it working with the auto resizing and everything seems to be pretty damn good IMO.

Here is the most recent version: http://x-null.net/pacrimson/test9/index2.html

Ok as long as ya happy but frame is so old school

I know. I checked with my cousin and he said he really likes it. Also the reason I went with the iframe is it would be ALOT less hassle for me because he can just upload the content himself and it would autoupdate the page as opposed to manually taking down the site and changing the content in the div's (since he wouldn't know how to do that.

At any rate I really really appreciate all your help with this blazing. Thank you!