Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Default Battlefield 3

Short video compilation of Battlefield 3:

The only question..... how does it feel ?

Feels like if I wanna play it I need a new computer

But else, judging from the video material I've seen so far looks super realistic and will be definatly a new milestone in the gaming industry and I think that game will be a big hit, and I think its good that theres a competitor to the cod franchise, I guess the competition made the cod guys think now to have dedicated servers again.

How it feels to play that game ? No clue, I think its some thrill, but maybe its even too realistic ?

Banned

the "feel" looks better than previous.

graphics could never be too realistic imo. but they lose touch of the "feel" cos they dont know anything about games.

with the camera bob, it looks improved, like you are more imersed, not because of gfx, but becuase your the character, not a baloon. but imo, it still looks too "fast", like constant sprinting etc, and the bob is way overdone making it "feel" wrong, plus i think the camera moves hardly any, the gun moves loads...

plus all that modern crap. and all i wud like to see really. them jump, plus i never really liked the BF anyway, cos of all the kids being able to not just run around, but shoot misles etc...argh...just ...no thank you. would rather buy a console and play time splitters!

I preorderd this (beside 50+ other games I like to support with scapp)

And Im preparing for a new gaming rig. I would love to go 3D, anyone has made experience with 3D games so far ?

I'll be doing some bad ass 3d racing soon. Once I actually get to it I'll show some screenies. I can't wait. I'll post some on Sep1. Stay tuned...

Gamers Network - www.scapp.net

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

Ik looks awesome but it also looked alot like BBC2 in the beginning
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch

Another vid, coop gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsjw...eature=related

vid shows only PS3, PC version will have 10x times better grafix.

Writers from a magazine who had chance to test it on Gamescom wrote that the gameplay is fantastic, player avator handling awesome and grafix close to photorealistic.

Got myself a 3D solution now.

After bit research I found that there are two concurrent technologies for 3D: Shutter glasses aka active 3D and passive 3D with polarized glasses.
    I knew the Shutter glasses thing from some years ago and had bad memories of it, because it caused me after few minutes headaches and the visual experience was somewhat crap.

So I decided to try the passive 3D solution this time which actually consists only of a new display: http://www.amazon.de/LG-D2342P-wides...6108633&sr=1-1
    which makes it also cheaper compared to active 3D: In comparision to active 3D there is no special grafix card needed also not that transmitter modul (nvidia 3Dvision) and not those heavy weight and expensive shutter glasses.

So that new display arrived and my very first experience with it was very disappointing, until I played a bit with the display settings and then pressed the right button: By that time I played the game Assassins Creed Brotherhood which is fully 3D compliant and what I now saw was simply jaw dropping, absolutely amazing, a perfect 3D picture. Its like you get dropped in an own mini-world.
    Other games like BFBC 2 that are also 3D compliant are as much amazing, a whole new gaming experience (at least for me ), I can recommend this to all interested in 3D gaming.

The passive 3D technology of LG makes use of an own software (Tridef) which grabs the Z info from the games, so older games are also playable in 3D, though those can have vis gliches, and this works only for DirectX series 9,10,11 so unfortunately not for Mohaa.