Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Battlefield 3

I had BF3 delivered on the day it was released. So far i've only played about 6 hours but from what i've seen i think it's amazing. I only have a GeForce 8800GTS which i think is the minimum card it can possibly run on but it still looks beautiful and runs nice enough at 1900x1200 on low settings. The controls feel nice and you feel like you are running, not like COD where you feel as if you are gliding. The fact you can drive all the tanks, jeeps, choppers, jets etc adds to the realism and gives more variety to the gameplay. I have BBC2 on PS3 but obviously prefer mouse and keyboard so decided to get BF3 for the PC and i feel at the moment this will be where the little gaming time i have will be spent. I'll probably still play MOHAA now and then but the variety and gameplay of BF3 is very good, and i love conquest mode!

Update BF3:
    Checked yesterday my Origin account and surprise surprise EA changed my BF3 Thx EA ! Battlelog working now without any issues, they also changed the EULA so I dont have problems with it anymore Now everything is fine, and the game itself is amazing, grafix and sound is the best I ever saw.

Elder Scrolls Skyrim:
    Since today Elder scrolls Skyrim is released, anybody has played it yet, how is it ? I noticed it has the highest game ratings

MW3:
    And how comes MW3 along ?

I have barely had any time to play skyrim yet but what I have seen so far was great. I have to admit I was a big fan of oblivion too

What I have heard from mw3 is that it is a remodeling of mw2. Just an expansion pack of $60. Only worth it if you liked mw2 I was a bit surprised and annoyed when I heard you were not able to rank on ded servers... MW2 used to pick me as a host every time and that is a bit too much for my pc lol
    Last edited by Possimos; November 12th, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
    :)

Yes I think Skyrim is a nice game, but wont buy it at the moment as I have anyway no time for it to play, but what I find most interesting is the open world play on 41 square km , I think Bethesda made a rly good job with the game.
    Well dont know MW2 neither MW3 but a price of 60 Euro (thats 84 $) on Steam is riduculous, that they also sell many year old game cod2 for 20 euro indicates to me that its much about the money.

You should be able to get mw3 for 40€ if you look for it I got skyrim for 33€

I got cod 1 to 5 for 15€ once. Just have to wait till the right moment
    Last edited by Possimos; November 13th, 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added some prices

normally only buying stuff on Steam when its a special offer, bought once Cod2 deluxe for 2,50 euro (not from steam, @ rebuy.de), so 20 euro is erm ... lol. But skyrim for 33 is nice, cheapest I saw so far (steam uk version) is from green man gaming, where u got it for 33 ?
    Btw, this is the address of the russian steam store if your interested in russian prices (cod mw3 for 899 roubles = 21 euros, etc.) http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=ru, myself am not much interested in the newer cod titles, theres to much on the screen and other stuff like perks and what not which allready does :S to me when I just watch it in a promo vid

noway you can buy the russian version at steam right? lol

I got the cod versions at steam for 15€ and skyrim seems to have risen in price and lot of stores dont have them in stock anymore but got it here... http://www.gamesync.nl/elder-scrolls...bestellen.html

Have not tested it myself (yet), but atm I see no reason why one shouldnt be able to buy at russian steam store, all you need is a click and buy account I think (I think for that speaks too that Skyrim is not sold on russian steam store ). But I think games need to be activated with a russian IP and some have also region lock, I know from EA that they not gonna lock the region, but with other publishers Im not sure, but thats the only prob I would see, what I mentionend in an early post of banned MW2 accounts was because they were payed with stolen credit cards. Its legally payed - so all should be fine.

This is a german keystore with very good reputation and also good prices: http://www.gamekeys.biz/

Have played Skyrim now, have to say RPG game isnt realy my cup of tea (never was and probably never will) and also Im bit disappointed by the grafix, but I think for fans it is a rly amazing game, it has a very nice atmosphere and one can see they put a lot of effort in it.
    Read about that the lead deveoper isnt a fan of 3D and dont see a need for it and he means is not important for the game, well that means he has no clue imo, 3D is a must especially for those games.