Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Who else plays BF3 or plans to play it ?

sure, good to know about that. But I would have no prob with it if they create a user profile based on hardware of me, most games do that allready, steam does it.
    In case of collecting "any" data or info I surely would have a prob with it.
    I believe they also would break german law when they extend their collecting on "any data" or software even if you agree to some EULA, and in doubt I can still install a fresh OS with multiboot (probably will do that now), soooo
    back to question you play that or plan to play it, or those concerns keep you away from it?

I did not like the latest games by dice like moh 2010 and bbc2. Played the beta of bf3 at a friend but that did not convince me. I probably will spend the money on skyrim or mw3
    Last edited by Possimos; October 26th, 2011 at 08:41 AM.
    :)

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

Origin basically is a fancy webbrowser with a rootkit in it, you can uninstall origin but then you cant play bf3 and the rootkit stays in place. Luckily some guys have cracked the origin account so it doesn't send any data to EA, very handy.
    @Possimos, the Beta sucked but they have fixed alot, the final game really improved compared to the beta.
    Joto are you playing BF3 ?
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch

I preordered it, then cancelled it, now ordered it again, think will arrive this week, but still thinkin about to send it back, 50 euros for a game is much money imo.
    I played BFBC2 sp - that was great - I think also due to 3D , I played only 3 mins the bfbc2 mp so far so can not realy judge it. Mohaa is still the best mulitplayer imo.
    But yes I think I will play BF3.

Yeah its a lot of money but some advice...don't buy at origin, I usually buy at these places:
    http://www.onlinekeystore.com
    http://www.cdkeysdirect.com
    http://www.http://cdkeyshere.com/
    (I don't know if this is allowed, if not just remove the links)
    Most of the keys are half the price there compared to origin and steam and i can guarantee you they are legit. I have orderd keys with the first two and they deliver almost instant.

But your right MOHAA FTW ! its quite amazing how the game keeps you interested without all the perks and unlockables they have in modern games.

Thanks for the links !
    I ordered BF3 now at Amazon, a retail box (will arrive today) but I will soon give those stores a try. Have to say I'm still bit sceptic becuz they sometimes have half the price compared to steam ?

Hey, i get it. All I can say is these are the games I bought using the above sites:
    BFBC2
    MOH 2010
    Empire Total ware + napoleon total war
    Bf3 Limited edition
    Portal 2
    And they are all working fine.

Hmmm, ordered Dirt3 at OKS for 12 euros, at amazon they sell it for 50, now waiting for the processing, hope it all works ....