Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: file writing and autoselect

Default file writing and autoselect

Two small suggestions:

The ability to write in files other then the .log.

The ability to switch off join_team allies/axis and make all buttons auto_select.

:)

Introducing writing and reading to and from files accessible via scripting is planned by Razo, but I don't know about the time schedule for it.
    Gamers Network - www.scapp.net

ok cool

I would rather see the ability to change autoselect to off. Since I use serverwatch and it reads the qconsole to see what team someone joins. Serverwatch does have a mod to tell people not to autoselect but would better if it was jsut off.

Quote Originally Posted by Possimos View Post
    Two small suggestions:
    The ability to switch off join_team allies/axis and make all buttons auto_select.
    I am not sure if you are already working on this but adding an event when people join axis or allies would solve it too. You will be able to make a pretty good teambalancer with those two events

Banned

the event exists, its not going to help though, because of time between change teams.

the best way, is what u said originally. I think i coded this for the original version anyway, so should be there? i think, cant remember?

but it would be simple as swapping a join team command for a auto join team.

but you would still be able to move people to spectator when they try. Add a message to it and done. But I like the autoselect better too

Quote Originally Posted by Possimos View Post
    still wondering how easy this could be done

Hey RR, do you plan on implementing this auto join team for Reborn. I'm sooo tired of idiots joining the team that is already full, lol.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

It's done. Also teamswap delay can be set to 0 now so you can create a badass team balancer now.