• Why the Hell not

0 0%
  • Not sure

0 0%
  • Want to give it a go, Its great but but cant be Developed

0 0%
  • I got it ready lets rock

0 0%
  • Love it got it play it what are you waiting for !!!

1 11.11%
  • Hell what are you waiting for

1 11.11%

Thread: Spearhead

Default Spearhead

Hi all - this has been raised before on many forums but for AAAA we are going to start and support it as we have discovered a few have it in their closet

Some Questions for X-null and I know they are in forums but could not find them

Would anyone on X-null be interested ? Pro's con's ?

I have set up a poll but have try'd to cover both developers and player's

Does anyone want to Spearhead it alongside AA ???

Well a few of us dug our copies out and had a bash last night, we setup a server on 91.192.210.152 stock map's, mmmm we all enjoyed it - think we are going to see what the rest of the clans think but was surprised how many still had copies of it..........

Jon you will do better if we all agry some day in week and me meet up on server like we do on =COH= for custom maps.
    For sure there will be people comming.
    Have think about some day and let me know, so i can post it on our forum.
    [IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/TDogg1100/pee1.gif[/IMG]

Spearhead is another game, the games are incompatible and servers are incompatible, though some mods run on both games and the games are similiar they are two different games.

Players can only play one game at a given time, so playing spearhead means not playing aa.

There is need for Spearhead ? Me thinks not, well merge the two games if that can be done would be fine for me.
    Gamers Network - www.scapp.net

Yeh its funny one because for me it felt like I was playing MOHAA well it was really just a butchered bolt on - Its been a long time since I played it - I guess we noticed the graphics enhancement, and skating round on your rear ))))) while crouched looks a bit strange !!!

The maps have already been ported over to AA although clearly not as pretty, from what I saw on Spearhead the AA HD enhancement pack does not compete, I guess I was just curious what you all thought. I guess as Voy said we could just have a muck about with it for those who are interested. Although a different game and incompatible in many ways I think it still represents all that is great with MOHAA hence my interest in it.........

We also talked a bout Breakthrough, I remember how big the maps were!!! lol, again not played that for a while dont think there was that much improved on it - and their I draw the deep thick line as in Airborne that for me was the game over point IMO

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

Hmmm interesting, I totally forgot about spearhead but I do have it, I also have breakthrough but everytime i play that game i have the feeling its just AA with all the fun glitches taken away wich makes it a bit boring. But i will give it another go at it today
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch

We have had these maps on =COH= one time i remember.
    Playing Spearhead maps i like playing custom mohaa maps. Yes i would not go on Spearhead server but there are few maps where you Jon can place on server and we can just download Spearhead map pack and play them.
    Ubersoldier my have all ready if you ask him.
    [IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/TDogg1100/pee1.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by =voy= View Post
    We have had these maps on =COH= one time i remember.
    Playing Spearhead maps i like playing custom mohaa maps. Yes i would not go on Spearhead server but there are few maps where you Jon can place on server and we can just download Spearhead map pack and play them.
    Ubersoldier my have all ready if you ask him.
    Yeh we have them all and Breakthrough - they are not as pretty but still very good - so all this does beg the question why ?? and I have no answers was just interested in what people thought )))