View Poll Results: Have you used cheats or play with them in mohaa ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I once played with cheats to check what it is about

6 20.00%
  • I play (or played) with cheats on public servers but not in wars

1 3.33%
  • I play with cheats whenever I can (public + war servers), I can't live without.

0 0%
  • I used to play with cheats but I'm clean nowadays

4 13.33%
  • I never played with cheats but I have some on my harddisk

4 13.33%
  • I never played with cheats and never touched them and never will

7 23.33%
  • Occasionally / Depends on situation / Or if others cheat then I cheat back

3 10.00%
  • I didn't play with cheats but maybe I will in future (I will strike back)

0 0%
  • I used cheats, but for training purpose or demos or testing

11 36.67%
  • I used cheats to better detect other players cheating (demo watcher, admin)

12 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used / Played with Cheats ?

I have used cheats in spectator to see who cheating and for testing for patch

I once or twice played with cheats because of trying them or for testing purposes/analyzing... However it wasn't funny at all.
    Now I have lots of them sleeping on my PC, just to have them archived. Unluckily, they're part of a game and they participated in the evolution of MOHAA.

Its funny because if you have a look around at any of the latest games they all seem no better......Fancy Graphics, Crap game, Full of Cheats........ Fast buck for Software house, Here today gone by end of year............

i too, have in the past, used cheats .
    back when i first played online the server i prefered to play on,ffa fast weapons fast speed unlimited ammo was unplayable without the "no recoil"mod .
    also tried no fog and blood mods (which included laser dots) but all went to the shredder when the server went to tdm and playing team matches with other clans .
    have also tried cham skins since the trial of reborn to test the antiwh feature....
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    haha shifty.

I think everyone knows my history to this thread. Nuff said haha. If you are interested though, I could give an auto biography of how it all went down lol.
    I'm late to this party, what's your story, you're not Mr Wiggles are you??

ROFL. I went by several aliases, however the most commonly known was m0d hipp„.
    If that still doesn't ring a bell, lets just say I have turned tables 180 degrees. Literally everything I support in patching is something I have released and done publicly a long long time ago.
    When people said STWH was impossible, I made it possible. The only reason that is probably one of the most unique hacks is because it doesn't exist for any other game other than MOHAA.
    I always did it more for a challenge or learning experience as opposed to cheat just for the hell of cheating. I was STRONGLY opposed cheating in matches.

That's basically the short and sweet history.

I have never actually cheated. The only time I had cheats in my main was to test the anticham mod, and that was last/this year only.
    I think cheats makes you play much worse.. you'll forget to listen to sound and come up with nice tactics.

Though unfortunately I still get kicked and accused alot.. life is unfair imho xD

Well I stopped cheating 3 years ago, when I first applied to join a clan, I thought it wasn't decent to cheat anymore, and it got boring anyway, but now I'm an admin, I keep on testing cheats, and spectate using wallhack if I'm suspecting someone, but I don't cheat anymore.
    I can say that I tested most cheats out there for spearhead, to know their effect and how the players using it look like. but that's it
    My new post here yay
    I'm free from all prejudices, I hate everyone equally.

When I got my 1st server I downloaded all the cheats at the time. If I thought someone was hacking I'd go to spec. turn them on (glow skins) and follow them to see if they was wall hacking.Now I don't have any of them I don't need them to admin server,been doing it awhile now so I can tell if someone is cheating.Some hacks like the no fog..sun flare etc I beat by removing that stuff from the maps on my server. Now at least everyone has a no fog...my not be right but it does even out the game for everyone.