Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: {JH} Admin Menu....

Lol...so there should be server side any way?

Project Sponsor

nope

the server side part is the 1.12 patch lol

First off, this is not my mod. I took what Zero built and expanded on it to work with 32 players for RC2.5 and then decided to tweak what i wanted working for RC3.1. I also changed the background to my recently passed dog acting like a SuperTrooper.

NOTE: for this to work as a 32 player tool, because of my limited modding ability, this menu is only usable at 800x600 res and above.

NOTE: As far as i can tell, everything in this menu works just like it did before. I only made it 32 player compatible and added the ad_clientkickr and ad_banidr. These are the only two features that i made sure were working in the server. When you kick or ban someone from the menu it will say "blahblah was kicked/banned for Breaking_Rules".

NOTE: make sure if you are going from rc2.5 to rc3.1 to change your admin.ini from name=yourname, to login=yourname.
    Installation:

Just put the pk3 file in your MOHAA/main folder...

open/close the menu with f9

you need to edit the login and logout txt

Login:
    ad_login yournamehere "type your password"
    wait 200
    set name "your admin name here"

Logout:
    set name "logout name" (should be different than your admin name)

E.g: my login name is: ":{CF}:CIC^SoulDoubt"
    and logout name is: "somethingstupid"

I tried to make the menu as simple as possible and think it's self-explanatory (From {JH}Zero) and i just tried to make it usable for bigger servers and 3.1 because i like it a lot (from :{CF}:SoulDoubt)

Some things you should know....

The menu works only with the reborn RC3.1 patch...(possibly only Windows version?)

"N" = Notepad
    Quit Game - will log you out and quit the game

Settings - you need to have ad_rcon rights to use it

Mods - this is for admin pro

Login and Logout EDITING(name/password) is controlled at the top LEFT of the Menu. Actually logging in and out is on the right hand side.

My edit makes the server say "blahblah was kicked/banned for breaking_rules". If you want the server to say something other than Breaking_Rules you will have to do it through console with the clientkickr/banidr command. This menu only gives you one option for "kick/banned for" reason. This can be edited if you know what you are doing.

With the 3.1 patch and the menu i edited you must click log in as admin (top right) before you can use the features.

Again i give full credit to {JH}Zero for this mod, i just tried to make it usable and up to date because i am to lazy to type into console.

Hope this helps. I can answer some questions but cant guarantee i even know how i pulled this off.........

enough of my blab. here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Awesome job!

thnx m8 for giving the credit for our clan and u dont put ur name on the updated menu much appreciated

actually i think i forgot to switch the picture back to the original, so there is a picture of my dog lookin all Super Troopers and i think it says CF on top. i can change it and repost....
    Last edited by SoulDoubt; April 10th, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

thanks , but can u upload the file anthor one , becaus the links dead

link dead?? i have download the file without problem... maybe you have some problem with your browser