Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !! AA Reborn Admin Tool !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I had a short look at your admin menu and is nice....should share mine too....

One thing I noticed is that you used ad_rcon say instead of ad_say...I think ?
    Admins without full rcon access couldn't use the console...
    Panel is backwards compatible.

ad_say would require a ( - ) in between the words..... example: this is a test : would need to be typed as: this-is-a-test

the ad_rcon goes along with the other commands.. .. for example:

a kick command from panel would do something like this:

player 0 got kicked off the battlefield.

Now if admins do not want to give ad_rcon access then the kick command still works ...... but without message.

I did it that way to make it more universal.

Hope that makes sense.....

Truly appreciate all feedback(s).

Yes....I understand....though ad_say doesn't require a ( - )...you just need quotes around it....

E.g: ad_say "this is a test"

If you wanna talk as console use this here:
    stuffcommand "ad_say \""
    instead of
    stuffcommand "ad_rcon say Admin:"
    And if you want kick messages with ad_say:
    addconfigstringitem "1684" "play \"sound/items/shell_typekey_01.wav\";ad_clientkick 0;wait 1000;ad_say \"Player 0 Got kicked off our Battlefield!!\";popmenu 0"
    All admins could talk as console and have kick messages without full rcon access.....
    Last edited by Zero; May 20th, 2011 at 07:05 AM.

Great feedback,

I will be working on an updated panel to support future releases of Reborn patch.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Dont hate me, but what is mefy mod?

meffys freezetag mod
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Ah ok thanks.

Merlin says server must support mefy mod, but if we don't do FT do we need it to run this admin tool?

no its not needed for normal play ....it says that for the extended gametypes, freezetag ,demolition and countdown.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Ok thanks again Dax

Someone asked me for the file which I found on my computer, so it's attached here now that the OP's site is offline.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.