Thread: KICKED FOR TRYING TO CRASH SERVER

Default KICKED FOR TRYING TO CRASH SERVER

Hello can you help me out . I have to patch on our clan servers .My wife kept telling me she keeps getting kicked out our server so i had a look and shows pic below from console .well i know Shes not trying to crash the server so why would it say this ??
    I asked what she did before it happened and said she typed to a player she knows then it dissconected her ... Any ideas .
    What getting me is could this be happening to oher people in our server that are legit and not trying to crash our server as its happened here..

Looking at it more i see that CONLEN came in game and it kicked her instead on our ip 94.2.97.150 so how did this happen ?? no offence but looks bad

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I'll fix it better in next release that is very very soon.

For now, you can set sv_kickbadcmd to 0. It'll still protect you against crashes but won't kick players.

This can be due to CI or others mods like this that force CVars on players. Also players with a lot of CVars set with "setu" command will have this.

OOOOOOOOOO so Very Very soon is how soon LOL sounds like very soon but does that mean very very soon or just very soon or just very very very soon or very very very very soon getting excited again lol

Happy shooting

Cheers
    Heatsinkbod

(Jon)

KILL em ALL and then KILL em ALL again!!

I am having this same problem happening to a few admins and players I know. I had them clear out their unammedsoldier.cfg and remove all local mods. I run the server pretty clean and don't use CI or Foresight just a local rcon menu with no server files and this is still happening to them. I shut off sv_kickbadcmd like you suggested but the message still causes some confusion.

You can use old version (just set sv_updatedelay to more hours so it won't auto-update that fast). You will loose a protection from it, but I guess it's not a high risk, just keep in mind you can get crashes from crashers

it's cool....I'd rather be protected...It doesn't really hurt anything...just have to tell them to ignore the message when it happens...doesn't do it a lot.

Same issue, and it just started happening recently.

Did you guys push an update? If so, it's now busting our servers.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/forgive...view#111071801

Please fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Same issue, and it just started happening recently.

Did you guys push an update? If so, it's now busting our servers.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/forgive...view#111071801

Please fix this soon.
    Use: sv_kickbadcmd "0" for now ...won't kick for bad command but u'll still get the message.

No, we didn't do any update lately. Strange.

We are doing some big stuff, so thats why it takes so long.