Thread: AAAA League Season2 on Reborn

Default AAAA League Season2 on Reborn

Hi All our AAAA Season 1 running Reborn patch is still ongoing running on a Windows server - Another match last night and good positive feed back there is no doubt in my mind that we made the right choice using Reborn and once again thanks again for not only all your work in getting this to where it is today which is amazing got sick of never finishing projects you guys have delivered from the start and although I cant get my head round a single line of code I can only appreciate how much time you have spent on this ))))

We are now opening Season 2 on AAAA based on the existing Reborn Patch - we would like to invite any interested clans to sign up - no start date yet and at this point not sure on release date of next Reborn update but we would start as is then test and after agreement update to the next level -:
    any interested parties let us know over at AAAA

Also we have started talking about a super League where we try to get all the Leagues together.......................

Cheers all

Happy shooting

Cheers
    Heatsinkbod

(Jon)

KILL em ALL and then KILL em ALL again!!

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Also we have started talking about a super League where we try to get all the Leagues together.......................
    Amazing idea, a sort of uber mohaa cup would be a cool thing, we should talk about if we fund this with some sort of prizes.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yep, a true leauge with true prizes would be awesome, but it's always safer on LAN ;p So prizes shouldn't be too big or we will encourage people to try to cheat.

Well all I can think is if we got a Super League running with many clans then we could get some sponsorship advertising and the prizes would come from that............If it started small like printed T shirts stuff like that..........

So ok seems to be some interest in a super League based on Reborn............

I have spoken with EGL and WDK and were very interested and we from AAAA would be also...............

So is this a project startup ..................????

Some basics on thoughts for this...............

The current Leagues play their cups these are all different but we work out from each League the results and seed entry into Groups in a super League - does not need to be complicated but would allow all the different levels of winners / loosers from the leagues to play in the super League and all would have the same chance of winning top spot.............

We combine efforts set up a Super League website and then work on prize funding from sponsorship etc but I think its a case of loving the game to be involved

Happy shooting

Cheers
    Heatsinkbod

(Jon)

KILL em ALL and then KILL em ALL again!!