Thread: Server Browser

Banned

Default Server Browser

i reallllly struggle using this....

I find the fonts tinyyyyyyyyyy as i cant see sht. Thats my problem.

but

I think a simple "filter empty servers"... Would be great

next. faves, advanced info., . Thats about enough i think.

Elg, you said yourself you were blind

What bothers me sometimes is the time it takes to produce the list (filters will solve this) and
    the fact that it does this again and again each time your connection attempt fails, unless
    you click cancel in time, then you are returned to the fully loaded list again. Very weird.

How about it does this one time, then keep that list until the user orders the browser
    to refresh its list again.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

It falls under GS engine. Every game that want GS support, gets GSA SDK, and devs add it. So we would need to reverse GS engine. But this is an option. Or write our own engine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sor View Post
    Elg, you said yourself you were blind

What bothers me sometimes is the time it takes to produce the list (filters will solve this) and
    the fact that it does this again and again each time your connection attempt fails, unless
    you click cancel in time, then you are returned to the fully loaded list again. Very weird.

How about it does this one time, then keep that list until the user orders the browser
    to refresh its list again.

I already fixed this.

Will show it in next elgbot release. I'm using elgbot for testing purposes at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    It falls under GS engine. Every game that want GS support, gets GSA SDK, and devs add it. So we would need to reverse GS engine. But this is an option. Or write our own engine.
    Been thinking about RE. but actually, building a new engine, never thought about this but what a great idea! It would provide a lot of new abilities.