Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem when banning a player !!

Default Problem when banning a player !!

hello all
    I ban a player and find him entering the server again..with changing his IP...I think he uses vpn .
    How can I prevent this?
    thanks.

Hi dude. Since he uses a vpn you can't ban him. Newer games uses hardware id banning system, it's way harder to bypass but possible.
    MoH Reborn | MoH:AA Guide | Mapping tutorials | zzzzzMy_Maps.pk3 | YouTUBE

+set thereisnomonkey 1

Quote Originally Posted by Konig View Post
    Hi dude. Since he uses a vpn you can't ban him. Newer games uses hardware id banning system, it's way harder to bypass but possible.
    thank you my dear
    But how can i block it by hardware id ?
    Is there a tool or way to do this? Thanks

No way to ban them by hardware, like Konig have say, only modern games can do it.

If you have a VPS, you could have something to kick the VPN's so they dont join the server.

If I use my VPN, I can't join any MOHAA servers including my own.
    I'm guessing that player is using a lower-end or free VPN to still join. He might have a lower amount of IPs than paid VPNs that he can switch to.

If that's the case, the only thing you can do for a MOHAA server is keep banning the player's IPs until he finally runs out of them, and hope he's not persistent enough to get a new VPN (or wait for his available IPs to change).
    But if the player goes to someone else's house with a different IP, there's no program or tools to stop that for any game's server except banning him again.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    No way to ban them by hardware, like Konig have say, only modern games can do it.

If you have a VPS, you could have something to kick the VPN's so they dont join the server.
    Is there a way to prevent vpn users from accessing the server?

Seems to be a common issue with left over Mohaa servers. Some pri*k is emptying the servers every day. Worst is, his potty mouth. I hope this low life either gets a Job or, whats the other word with J?
    Oh and also, your forum is being Spammed. Someone need to tidy things up a bit.

Yes, you can prevent VPN users from accessing your server by using my anti-VPN, which is written in Go. You can find it here: https://github.com/DraGo0oN/MOH-ANTIVPN
    The Founder & Owner Of Critical Strike Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by DraGoN View Post
    Yes, you can prevent VPN users from accessing your server by using my anti-VPN, which is written in Go. You can find it here: https://github.com/DraGo0oN/MOH-ANTIVPN
    thanks very mach bro

Default Banned IP

Quote Originally Posted by anubis2020 View Post
    hello all
    I ban a player and find him entering the server again..with changing his IP...I think he uses vpn .
    How can I prevent this?
    thanks.
    Please I need your help
    I was playing well for more than 15 years but from 3 months I have this issue for me " Server rejected connection : Banned IP " I don't know why or how can I fix this issue
    server name : # | Forte | # FFA Public [Discord]

Please Help