Hi guys,
I would like to have some help if the request on this topic has already been made please close the thread.

Sorry, my english is terrible, unfortunatelly it is not my mother tongue.

I try to explain my problem:

I'm trying to create a mod to replace the italian soldier skin in the single player game that did not reflect the original units that fought during the WW2 (I'm italian too).

I initially started to modify the individual soldier model, modifying the .tik file choosing an appropriate skelmodel and surface.

I immediately ran into a problem with this process: The Italian units in the maps are only 3 (inf, inf 2 and vol) and unfortunately these are repeated in various maps of the game.

The end result is therefore that I find Italian units with desert uniforms in the missions in Italy .

Maybe the only way is to edit the maps .bsp file with radiant by choosing which units are in that specific level, for example I would like to replace all the Italian units present in the Bizerte mission with the Sc_AX_Ital_Inf2.tik only, but it was suggested that I try to work on level scripting due to the problems that can arise from editing the map with radiant.

I’ve found this thread also

http://www.x-null.net/forums/threads...uide-Requested

Is it possible to proceed to change the italian unit with a software like xvi32?

Many thanks for your help