Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to add Flyable Planes in map ??

Default how to add Flyable Planes in map ??

hello all
    i want to adding Flyable Planes in map
    like this
    m1l3a

help me .. thanks

Thank you DoubleKill

i want to how to edit it please ?
    Last edited by anubis2020; February 11th, 2023 at 04:22 AM.

If you want to add the planes to a map, add the two "exec" lines in your m1l3a.scr map script:

Code:
    main:
    level waittill prespawn
    exec server_planes/trigger.scr ( 0 0 0 ) "allies" // change ( 0 0 0 ) to your preferred origins
    exec server_planes/trigger.scr ( 0 0 0 ) "axis"
    level waittill spawn
    end
    Last edited by Searingwolfe; February 11th, 2023 at 11:15 AM. Reason: specify

how ?
    i want to add planes to maps in base_assault_v1-1 mod

help me plz

The .scr files themselves? They can be opened with notepad, but only after you do the "assoc" command in your command prompt.
    In windows search bar, type cmd, right click command prompt and run as Administrator. Then enter this command below:

Code:
     assoc .scr=txtfile
    Now you can open .scr files with notepad. Also, I added the planes in each map in the base_assault_v1-1 mod.
    Make sure the flying planes .pk3 is in your main folder from DoubleKill's link.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Searingwolfe View Post
    The .scr files themselves? They can be opened with notepad, but only after you do the "assoc" command in your command prompt.
    In windows search bar, type cmd, right click command prompt and run as Administrator. Then enter this command below:

Code:
     assoc .scr=txtfile
    Now you can open .scr files with notepad. Also, I added the planes in each map in the base_assault_v1-1 mod.
    Make sure the flying planes .pk3 is in your main folder from DoubleKill's link.
    thanks bro
    i add zzz-base_assault_v1-1_planes.pk3 in main folder and work ?
    Last edited by anubis2020; February 13th, 2023 at 07:44 AM.

You'll need this Elgan planes pk3 in your "main" too, I forgot to include that in the base_assault_planes pk3 from earlier.
    If that still doesn't work, then make sure you delete any .scr files in your "main/maps" folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Searingwolfe View Post
    You'll need this Elgan planes pk3 in your "main" too, I forgot to include that in the base_assault_planes pk3 from earlier.
    If that still doesn't work, then make sure you delete any .scr files in your "main/maps" folder.
    Thank you
    Airplanes have appeared, but there is a problem, which is that they vibrate greatly, the appearance of basic weapons in the plane, and the inability to jump from it. ( no /maps folder )
    Thank you again dear
    Last edited by anubis2020; February 14th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.