Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to add Flyable Planes in map ??

how can i do please ?

Okay I had to test that standalone Elgan planes pk3 for myself. Didn't work because it was missing lots of stuff: settings txt files and the mike_torso mike_legs files.
    The full Elgan planes standalone version is below. I fixed the planes' parameters for each map, so redownload the base assault pk3 too.
    For these planes, I added the "modelpair" parameter so you can fly all the plane models, not just p47s and fockwulfs. Also I fixed the rockets so they shoot out properly from the wings for these new planes.
    Full README is inside the standalone planes pk3.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you add the following line in your map script before spawning in the planes, otherwise the planes will not fly:
    exec global/ambient.scr (getcvar "mapname")

- Parameters: origin, plane model team ("axis" or "allies"; default is allies), trigger model's scale, modelpair (for allies & axis: 0 = p47 & fockwulf, 1 = stuka_dsrt and stuka, 2 = c47 for both teams), start_pos origin (keep NIL for default: starting 500 z-units above trigger model's origin).

- Example: exec server_planes/trigger.scr ( -2940 -2787 123 ) "allies" .2 0
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Searingwolfe; February 18th, 2023 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Updated Elgan planes' README

Quote Originally Posted by Searingwolfe View Post
    Okay I had to test that standalone Elgan planes pk3 for myself. Didn't work because it was missing lots of stuff: settings txt files and the mike_torso mike_legs files.
    The full Elgan planes standalone version is below. I fixed the planes' parameters for each map, so redownload the base assault pk3 too.
    For these planes, I added the "modelpair" parameter so you can fly all the plane models, not just p47s and fockwulfs. Also I fixed the rockets so they shoot out properly from the wings for these new planes.
    Full README is inside the standalone planes pk3.

- Parameters: origin, plane model team ("axis" or "allies"; default is allies), trigger model's scale, modelpair (for allies & axis: 0 = p47 & fockwulf, 1 = stuka_dsrt and stuka, 2 = c47 for both teams), start_pos origin (keep NIL for default: starting 500 z-units above trigger model's origin).

- Example: exec server_planes/trigger.scr ( -2940 -2787 123 ) "allies" .2 0

Thank you dear for helping me

After installing the mod
    When you get on the plane, it explodes and does not fly!!

Quote Originally Posted by anubis2020 View Post
    Thank you dear for helping me

After installing the mod

this problem in maps ( m1l3a m410 m4l3 )

How can I locate the plane on the map? Is there a tool for that?

many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anubis2020 View Post
    this problem in maps ( m1l3a m410 m4l3 )

How can I locate the plane on the map? Is there a tool for that?

many thanks
    Go spectator, fly where you want the plane to spawn and type coords in console. That's the origin.
    MoH Reborn | MoH:AA Guide | Mapping tutorials | zzzzzMy_Maps.pk3 | YouTUBE

+set thereisnomonkey 1

Quote Originally Posted by Konig View Post
    Go spectator, fly where you want the plane to spawn and type coords in console. That's the origin.
    thanks bro i try { coords } and worked .

how to fix problem in maps ( m1l3a m410 m4l3 ) ?

Finally found the issue, which I never knew was an issue before. Apparently, every map also needs this line in the map script before spawning in the flyable planes:

Code:
    I added that line in all the base assault maps. Redownload this one and replace the old one. The planes should be flyable this time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Searingwolfe View Post
    Finally found the issue, which I never knew was an issue before. Apparently, every map also needs this line in the map script before spawning in the flyable planes:

Code:
    I added that line in all the base assault maps. Redownload this one and replace the old one. The planes should be flyable this time.
    thanks bro
    plane now working but the weapon's is unlimited !!
    + the mod not working correctly " the tanks not moved and not firing

how to add mohdm6 map in base assault server ?

To change the planes' rockets and bombs ammo count, open the ZZZZ_Elgan_planes_standalone.pk3, open settings/flyable-planes.txt.
    Change these lines as needed:

Code:
    "plane-bombs"		"999"		"Amount of bombs the plane has"
    "rockets"		"999"		"Plane rocket ammo count"
    As for the base_assault mod, it's a pretty complex mod and I doubt I'll be able to port it over to mohdm6 without any errors. Also, I still can't get the vehicles to work either but I'm sure it's a cvar or variable that's missing somewhere.
    But reply in the "BASE ASSAULT 1.1 mod" thread for that stuff. The flyable planes issue should be fixed now.
    Last edited by Searingwolfe; February 23rd, 2023 at 11:01 AM.