Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MOHAA Make Me Stock Program :: Moves Unstock Mods Temporarily Out of Main & Back

hi again ...
    thats sounds good ,as an admin i have tools i need to have in main ,so exceptions would be brill.
    Dave
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Project Sponsor

wow how could I miss it. I have been searching for such a tool for long but never expected is next to me on x-null. Thanks for sharing this own3 mall. Respect

Quote Originally Posted by tigger View Post
    wow how could I miss it. I have been searching for such a tool for long but never expected is next to me on x-null. Thanks for sharing this own3 mall. Respect
    Perhaps this thread should be moved to the MOHAA Enhancements forum.

A lot of people are still using MOHAA Cleaner, and that program breaks stuff. Mine doesn't. I plan to be releasing updates to this at some point as well. The source has already been changed quite a bit... just haven't had the time to finish what I'd like to do.

i use a thing called MOHAASH Mod Manager.exe to enable/disable mods.
    your prog ( gj by the way ) moved it out of my main like i would expect but it didn't move the folder with the disabled mods ( DisabledMods ) out of the main.
    as well as a few other folders i have in their.

i see it didn't search sub folders and get my zip files out of it.
    i zip up my ss's and delete what ss's i have. ( i have the ss's zip file in there)
    and i zip up my configs cgs. and just leave the zips there.

and i must me missing something cause it took out all the reborn stuff except for some reborn cfg files
    it took out from main
    admins.ini
    gamex86mohaa.dll
    patch_ver.dll
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_Reborn_pak8.pk3

and from mohaa
    patch_ver.dll
    patch_ver.so
    slauncher.exe

( note this AA directory is for play / reborn / and hosting own server to test or script )

i maybe a weirdo but thought i'd let you know in cause you didn't already.
    program works reguardless as far as to make you stock ingame.
    but stock wise out side of the game (folder viewing or if for some reason a dir ss was forced in a match) its not quite stock.
    your very close though.

anyway thats how it is on my pc ( vista home prem )
    it may work different on everyone eles's systems...... as i said i maybe a weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt3r View Post
    i use a thing called MOHAASH Mod Manager.exe to enable/disable mods.
    your prog ( gj by the way ) moved it out of my main like i would expect but it didn't move the folder with the disabled mods ( DisabledMods ) out of the main.
    as well as a few other folders i have in their.

i see it didn't search sub folders and get my zip files out of it.
    i zip up my ss's and delete what ss's i have. ( i have the ss's zip file in there)
    and i zip up my configs cgs. and just leave the zips there.

and i must me missing something cause it took out all the reborn stuff except for some reborn cfg files
    it took out from main
    admins.ini
    gamex86mohaa.dll
    patch_ver.dll
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_Reborn_pak8.pk3

and from mohaa
    patch_ver.dll
    patch_ver.so
    slauncher.exe

( note this AA directory is for play / reborn / and hosting own server to test or script )

i maybe a weirdo but thought i'd let you know in cause you didn't already.
    program works reguardless as far as to make you stock ingame.
    but stock wise out side of the game (folder viewing or if for some reason a dir ss was forced in a match) its not quite stock.
    your very close though.

anyway thats how it is on my pc ( vista home prem )
    it may work different on everyone eles's systems...... as i said i maybe a weirdo
    Yes, the way Make Me Stock works is it only checks the mohaa and main directories. Mods stored in other directories or screenshots that have been taken do not affect mohaa and are not applied. I am aware of the reborn compatibility, and I'm working on a new version which is fully 100% compatible with reborn and has a log file that is written whenever operations are performed. Config files are not moved because I use several for rcon purposes, and there's nothing wrong with a config file (normally)

Thanks for the suggestions. I will hopefully release a new version soon.