Thread: All Weapons in Server

Default All Weapons in Server

Hi guys, I want to add the ability to use all weapons in my server, not just the one you select when starting game. Is there a mod? Would "Admin Pro" mod allow me to do this? If so, I cannot find the option for it.

Thank you zappa. There is a folder in this mod "for ftp server". I dont run this on ftp server but it is a server of my own. Do i still need these files? Sorry, the instructions are very hard to understand and when it comes to binding a key in the console with command "togglemenu utime1er" it turns up with no results
    Last edited by bsfu211; December 8th, 2021 at 09:34 AM.

The files inside the "To put in the FTP Server" folder goes in the main of your server
    The files inside the "TO PUT IN THE MAIN" folder goes in the main of your game

If you want to bind the menu to a key, lets say F8, just write this in the console: bind F8 "togglemenu Ultime1er"

Thank you. Got the menu working. Only problem is when I select or try to do anything, nothing happens. I can click on everything, select anything, but nothing happens.

I do, but i have it as the last mod loaded. Though i wonder if admin pro is overwriting it regardless