Thread: Created Server, but not showing up in the list

Default Created Server, but not showing up in the list

Hi Guys! Its been about 10 years since i last played MOHAA and created a server .

Ive installed MOHAA Revival, downloaded and configured server.cfg, installed 1.12 patch, opened ports on router. My server only shows up on LAN but not on server list. Is there anything im missing

You have to add the server here http://mohaaservers.tk/addserver.php
    After that you have to wait 24 hours for the server to appear in the in-game server list

This will be reworked in the future, so the servers appear instantly how it used to be with the old gamespy masterserver

Ohhhh, thank you sir!

I get this error but it is online

Server IP 173.175.127.230:12203 does not appear to be online. The server must be online when the address is submitted in order to be added to the master list!

Make sure the UDP ports 12203 and 12300 are open

You can also try adding your server to gametracker https://www.gametracker.com/servers/
    If gametracker can't reach it, it means the problem is in your end

I think i did this correctly?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 5.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	2313

Quote Originally Posted by bsfu211 View Post
    I think i did this correctly?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 5.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	2313
    The first two, 12203 and 12300 UDP is everything you need if you are running only one server

And make sure the internal IP is the same one as the machine hosting your server.
    You can check the internal IP by typing net_ip in the server console. Or typing ipconfing in the command prompt and checking the IPv4 address

Usually routers have an option to lock internal ips to specific devices

Zappa you are the man! You made me realize I overlooked a very simple mistake. I was putting the internal IP of the computer I was using to configure my router instead of the IP of the computer that I have the server on LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by bsfu211 View Post
    Zappa you are the man! You made me realize I overlooked a very simple mistake. I was putting the internal IP of the computer I was using to configure my router instead of the IP of the computer that I have the server on LOL.
    Nice :thumbsup: