Thread: MOHAA Round Based Match Free (No Team)

Default MOHAA Round Based Match Free (No Team)

Hi, is there a way to play Round-Based-Match without teams? (free-for-all but no respawn)

Thks!

Maybe using the "kill" event from the Reborn EventSystem you can move the players to spectator when they die, and then preventing them to join a team using the teamswitchdelay command or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by deejayjony View Post
    Hi, is there a way to play Round-Based-Match without teams? (free-for-all but no respawn)

Thks!
    you can disable on the FFA gametype the respawning by setting this to 0 on the map scripts:
    Code:
    level.dmrespawning = 0

dmrespawning alone won't work on ffa because players will still be able to respawn if they switch team. Also players who join the game after the round has already started could spawn too

I think there is no perfect way to fully disable the respawn in free for all.

@deejayjony do you want to make something like a "battle royale" mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    dmrespawning alone won't work on ffa because players will still be able to respawn if they switch team. Also players who join the game after the round has already started could spawn too

I think there is no perfect way to fully disable the respawn in free for all.

Disabling the spawnpoints will definly work problably

Yes, ffa but respwn disable, last man alive frags +1

I found some mods but they didn't work

My server is on breakthrough

I don't know if the options they gave me will work, I never made a mod, the idea was if with some command I could create the rounds in ffa, or was there a mod that works in breakthrough