Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphic issues Win10

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphis View Post
    My replies keep getting automatically flagged for moderation or deleted altogether.
    There are several broken stuff in this forum, especially with new users. Their permissions are fucked up.

Regarding your issue.
    I doubt it can be solved just editing the configs in mohaa.
    This is probably caused because the new intel graphics drivers don't have good support for old versions of opengl, or something like that.
    You can try installing the oldest driver possible for your system and see if it works,
    or even better, reporting the issue directly to intel (How to Report Graphics Issues Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center)
    Who knows, maybe they can add a fix for this in a new driver release

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    There are several broken stuff in this forum, especially with new users. Their permissions are fucked up.

Regarding your issue.
    I doubt it can be solved just editing the configs in mohaa.
    This is probably caused because the new intel graphics drivers don't have good support for old versions of opengl, or something like that.
    You can try installing the oldest driver possible for your system and see if it works,
    or even better, reporting the issue directly to intel (How to Report Graphics Issues Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center)
    Who knows, maybe they can add a fix for this in a new driver release
    Thanks, Zappa. I've tried several older drivers and that didn't help.

I've found somewhat of a solution by playing the game with 16 bit color depth. It's not ideal and messes up the textures in the background, but at least it gets rid of the pixel issue. Also, I just found out that I can get rid of the pixels by connecting my laptop to an external monitor before running the game. Even after removing the HDMI jack, the pixels stay away. It has to be in that order for it to work. Does this mean my problem is a graphic card issue after all?

lemme guess sera, u trying mohaa on macbook?

i too ran into many issues, mostly with floating pointer, what helped me was just installing different Win 10, for some reason they are not all equal, this takes a lot of time and effort, but eventually i could play, although mouse is still far from being precise :d

for me it was always software issue, even on PC, i have tried various windows OS versions and some worked better than others, some were quirky -_-