Thread: Convert bsp to map

Question Convert bsp to map

Hi everyone. Simple question here, right now I'm using bsptomap to convert files but I got a map kinda broken. No static objets, some weird masive brushes all along the map, textures issues, lod terrain converted into brushes and many brushes are duplicated or insted of a simple brush it creates like four. I want to know if there's a better option to convert bsp files. I read something about map mate but I can't make it work, I got some errors when trying to use it. Hope you can help me, and sorry if the thread is duplicated.

Ps: sorry for my english.

Thread originally posted at forums.mohaaaa.co.uk

I've used that tool a handful of times. It was very useful, but it's far from perfect, so I wouldn't be surprised if you ran into some issues with weird bush and other things in the map. I know @christrahl was working on a map converter if I recall. I'm not sure how far he has come with it, but it looked very promising.

Check it out here:
    https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...t=chrissstrahl

Hope this helps.

Hey James. I've already checked that thread, but I'm not able to run that software. I know I should use visual studio or something but I've never used that before. Could you help me with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lungenkreb View Post
    Hey James. I've already checked that thread, but I'm not able to run that software. I know I should use visual studio or something but I've never used that before. Could you help me with that?
    I compiled it back then and use it regularly. It's a great tool. I've attached it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Smithy, thank you for taking the time.