Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bind

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    ok look there is some players use some hacks like loader
    and this aimbot you must press buttom insert (INS) in the keyboard to open it
    so i need to make this buttom kick who use this hacks out the server, got it ?

F2 INS and mouse3
    Now I understand what you want to do...

I strongly recommend you NOT to do that
    You should never force binds on players configs, specially for something like that

F2 is used to vote on spearhead, and people could be using the other buttons for any other reason other than cheating,
    like to start recording a video or activate the mic on TeamSpeak/Discord, etc...

So please, don't do it

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    Now I understand what you want to do...

I strongly recommend you NOT to do that
    You should never force binds on players configs, specially for something like that

F2 is used to vote on spearhead, and people could be using the other buttons for any other reason other than cheating,
    like to start recording a video or activate the mic on TeamSpeak/Discord, etc...

So please, don't do it
    OK I don't need to bind f2 but...
    These buttons have no use in the game
    so i should bind these buttons to kick out of the server
    ( INS and mouse3 )
    you know how ?

Can I just say this... Even though it's possible to do what you're asking, I still don't advise for doing it as pointed out by Zappa.
    And even if you are persistent enough and figure out how to do this. I'm not sure which aimbot they use, but most hacks have stufftext protection. In other words overwriting their settings with stufftext wouldn't do any harm to them.

thank you James & Zappa you really a good friends and ill take this advise seriousness and will do with it.
    but to make my server clean i must bind these 2 buttons if you can help me its will be great and thankx again

Do you understand that you won't be able to stfftext the commands if they filter it. Most aimbots have stufftext protection. And even if they don't if the config is readonly it won't really matter.

I'm not saying this to be a hard ass, but I guess what I am saying is there really isn't anyway to stop aimbots at this time. There were a couple of proof of concepts that were tested and worked well, but it would still cause false positives and we didn't feel it stable to put into production.

Best thing you can do is find the person that it botting and ban them from your server. If they change ip's ban it too. If the IP has the same C-Class IP, then you can go as far as banning the whole C-Class. Anyway, all you can do at this time is stay vigialant, but overwriting someones bindings is not a viable solution to your problem.