Quote Originally Posted by channel View Post
if mod is not completed and causing server to crash and let players not join server again because of that

then why to post it in mohaaaa ?
Because the idea of mod database it to keep everything that was created for MoHAA in one place. We are not responsible for mod quality. People with enough knowledge can learn from those mods, understand how they are made and fix problems or create new mods based on what has been already done.

Quote Originally Posted by channel View Post
where are x-null users ?
We are not here to serve you sir. You didn't post any details: no server logs, no information about mods installed, no information about custom modifications you made. You toss around random code snippets and expect that someone will spend their free time to help you.

It doesn't work that way.

Please don't post multiple times to grab others attention. No one is obliged to help you, it's everyones free will to do so. Don't expect instant answers or any answers at all.

You need to learn programming on your own. We don't provide solutions. We can give a direction - just like I did in a post that you referenced (LINK), but we don't teach programming in general.

From other threads and posts that you made, it clearly shows that you lack basic programming knowledge that is needed to create mods. Modding is not about throwing random stuff around in random files without any understanding.

I advise you to first learn basic programming concepts. MOHAAAA DB has a 600+ MB zip file with many scripting tutorials. If you go through them and take effort learning and understanding programming, I can guarantee you that you will know answers to 90% of the questions you might have. Here are those tutorials:

- http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...-and-tutorials

ZIP file:

- http://www.mediafire.com/download/5s..._TUTORIALS.zip

Having said that, I'm going to close this thread and the other one, as you've got an answer that is enough to introduce needed changes. The reason you don't know what to do with this information is because you are lazy and don't want to put actual work and expect everyone else to hand you solutions on silver platter. And again - this is not how things work here.