Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AlphaMac bypass

Default AlphaMac bypass

Hello Freinds of Medal !!

Recently there was an information where a player demonstrates that he cheats mohamac, after starting mohamac he injects a dll that is outside the medal folder, showed how it works with a video, and this was disclosed on the clan website where he was part of .

Are you aware? is there any correction already?

Just check the demos of dodgy players.... in the demos you can easily see if he hax or not... (at least if u have normal adminskills).
    So its still not really bypassable as long you check the demos!

Sorry to interfere wstives! Sometimes in the Alphamac message appearing ingame, the server IP is displayed instead of the player's IP. Is it a cheat sign ?
    Last edited by Ancient Order; September 24th, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Has to be the server IP, cant be the player or someone could easy hack your pc.

Oh ok, but actually, most of the time, that's not the server IP which is displayed.

if that happend is because they dont know how to create a server alias and doing this is very dangerouse for them if someone discover that.

Can anyone say Fix "pure" in mohaa like spearhead and breakthrough?

That is something not easy to fix because have to be fix both sides, client and server.

You talk about that: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/a...ot-assist.html
    It was patched long time ago, I even remember RyBack saying that guy writing these is just skid without skills.

Oh ok, but actually, most of the time, that's not the server IP which is displayed.
    Happens when you connect given server through alphamac launcher, then leave server and connect another one through in-game browser.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    You talk about that: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/a...ot-assist.html
    It was patched long time ago, I even remember RyBack saying that guy writing these is just skid without skills.

Happens when you connect given server through alphamac launcher, then leave server and connect another one through in-game browser.
    It is not patched, the maker of the cheat is Brazilian and he is still using it here in Brazil. We caught him reviewing his demos and he confessed to be using it.