Thread: Best tool for anticheat in MOH:BT?

Default Best tool for anticheat in MOH:BT?

hi friends, we are looking for a tool or mod to avoid hacks, wall, in our server. we use mohaa breaktrough. I know there is a lot for allied assault but in our case many of those tools don't work for breaktrough.
    Could you give me some name or some .pk3 that you are using? From already thank you very much.

There's not a whole lot available for BT. I think NightFall might be your best bet, however there aren't many options for things like preventing wallhacks, aimbots, or norecoil cheats.
    jv_map and sorridstroker originally came up with a norecoil fix pk3 for AA. Perhaps that can be modified to work w\ SH and BT.
    Regarding no recoil, wallhacks, stwh, or aimbots; there really aren't many things you can do unfortunately outside of a custom gamex dll.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    There's not a whole lot available for BT. I think NightFall might be your best bet, however there aren't many options for things like preventing wallhacks, aimbots, or norecoil cheats.
    jv_map and sorridstroker originally came up with a norecoil fix pk3 for AA. Perhaps that can be modified to work w\ SH and BT.
    Regarding no recoil, wallhacks, stwh, or aimbots; there really aren't many things you can do unfortunately outside of a custom gamex dll.
    Hi James and thanks for your reply. The Breaktrough community is growing remarkably in our country, and I have adapted certain MOH: AA functions for Breaktrough, however, the functionalities of Reborn cannot be matched. I have used Nightfall and contacted its creator, but the antihacks, antiwall, aimbot functions are not present. Would it be possible to adapt? Or some substitute. I know I am asking for gold in the mud but in these times it is important that all players from years ago can fully enjoy the entire Mohaa saga. Many years have passed and we should keep our good players. From already thank you very much!

The plan is to incorporate Reborn functions into NightFall at some point, but there is no timeline at the moment and Ryback has been very busy with school work, so it's hard to say when it would be available. The antiwh feature needs more work, and there isn't anything currently in reborn to protect against aimbots either; but there is potential to try and get anti-stwh, anti-no recoil, stufftext, and maybe a few other fixes patched and incorporated into NightFall, but it will be up to Ryback.