Thread: PakRadar auto map downloader problems

Default PakRadar auto map downloader problems

Hi Guys I'm having problems with the PaKRadar auto map downloader is this still a thing or massively outdated?

I have downloaded and installed the mod from the anubis clans website. I contacted them as they have a custom map server running who told me to post here.

The error I'm getting is

"Failed to get a response from the database"

I know I can just download the maps manually but I really want to get this working as its a really handy tool.

Many thanks in advance

I recommend you to join the discord channel (button in the navigation on top), and speak to V6K. He is actually the developer of that application, so maybe he can assist.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I recommend you to join the discord channel (button in the navigation on top), and speak to V6K. He is actually the developer of that application, so maybe he can assist.
    Its a dB issue, own could look into it.

You can ask the Anubis clan to host the maps on the website for the PakRadar can get the maps from there.

Will fix the problem.

Is indeed a db problem, maybe we should look into a cleaner/faster system

Should be fixed now.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

thank you own3mall. Still the same actually, 1 message "searching map database", so i guess it connected to the DB and then "Failed to get a response from the database". I tried without firewall.
    In the dll, the DB request looks like http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/pr_findmap.php?map=

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Order View Post
    thank you own3mall. Still the same actually, 1 message "searching map database", so i guess it connected to the DB and then "Failed to get a response from the database". I tried without firewall.
    In the dll, the DB request looks like http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/pr_findmap.php?map=
    Pretty sure API DB side is all OK.
    You should try testing it again. You can even see it in your browser.

Also check the curl output of the url, maybe there's extra garbage returned in http.

Others can try to confirm though.

Yw ancient,
    For future reference: please use the latest version available here: https://cdx-server.com/downloads/PakRadarInstaller.zip

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack
    V6k has it tested just now and confirmed it working, try using latest version from here: https://cdx-server.com/downloads/PakRadarInstaller.zip
    Thank you all very much, this is an happy end and your help has been very much appreciated! Long life to AAAAA