Google is becoming overly aggressive with their labeling of what they consider harmful programs, websites, and dangerous content. Antivirus scanners don't even agree with Google (showing our files as clean and safe). The files we host on our domains are safe. There is no easy way to remove a website from Google's supposed dangerous site list unless we lock all of our downloadable files with a password (to prevent Google from scanning them). That would take a ton of time and is not ideal. Furthermore, Google will NOT even provide us with information as to why a site has been flagged. Instead, they give us generic support articles that tell us nothing! I don't even know which file or files they have a problem with! I get no information, and it is impossible to contact Google to try to find out what specifically is going on. I also do NOT believe that Google should have the authority to tell people what is safe and what is not. It's censorship, and it's scary that browsers like Firefox and Chrome use Google's recommendations by default.

Turn off Google's censorship!

Here is my recommended solution for when a website is blocked and shows a "The site ahead may contain harmful programs" message: