Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom multiple packets to Critical Strike server

Exclamation Doom multiple packets to Critical Strike server

Hey, a little while ago, the server was attacked by Doom IP 54.37.14.153
    Port 12203

Im sorry.... but i also was accused by people that i was ddossing servers.... and they had proof.... , the case was that people spoofed my ip and used my ip to ddos people..... if u ddos people... first thing u do is hide your ip... if the ip is not hidden its sooooo stupid... probably someone else trying to give doom a bad name.

so it says nothing.. im sorry

I know all of this, my friend, Doom who attacks all servers

Guys, please let's stop accusing unless we have hard evidence. As Slimb posted; he too was a victim of the attack AND being framed doing the attacks. Unfortunately there is little to nothing that can be done.

We have been discussing methods of preventing these attacks, but the truth of the matter stands; that if you want a solid protection against these types of attacks, you need to contact your server provider to see if they offer any packages against this kind of attack.

Slimb uses a protection against it on his server, and even though he gets logs spammed; his server is still functional and unaffected by this.

Yeah keep on your irresponsible blahblahblah and doing nothing. Thank you.

Yeah keep on your irresponsible blahblahblah and doing nothing. Thank you.
    But James is right, reborn is a patch, not hosting company, reborn is fixing game not taking care of network your server is hosted on, you should contact your hosting provider and ask him to stop being noob, or buy, like me, server with anti-ddos protection, pukawka.pl have really good servers with anti-ddos, and they are cheap as hell while providing better services than guys like gameservers.com.

I think it's kinda nice that reborn guys are at least talking and thinking if they can anyhow help you all instead of ignoring you, what happens often in other game-patch communities.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Yeah I don't understand that.... Was that targeted at me Ancient Order? There is a fine line between what can be patched in MOHAA and what can be done outside of MOHAA.

Let me put this in an easier perspective for you...

Let's assume a dedicated server hosts 10 different mohaa servers.
    If the host IP is attacked, then all 10 servers will be affected. There is absolutely nothing that Reborn can do at this level unless the host has some sort of protection on the firewall.
    if a individual MOH server is targeted; there might be some limited protection we can offer, but still the server/hardware is your best course of action against a DDOS attack. If you want to be vigilant, then I suggest you contact your host and let them know of your concern.

@James, that guy #Fubuki is #The_EnD (the one i kicked from my clan when i found that he was threatening to attack another server)

that picture was uploaded by @Ley0k

You see i told u that guy was doing this in purpose then to frame me!

BTW, i have a contact with that server owner in telegram and he was asking me to do war yesterday.. Lol?!
    First @Mohamed_fawzy is not even member in CS.. second @Fubuki is not the owner.. he is a member!

Please ban this kid @Fubuki, he mad me go through a hard time here to prove myself..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lol im not the end im fubuki was member in mr clan and i made my own clan after u have destroyed them

Eh, I'm risking getting called racist again, but: I was in your little arabic mohaa scene for kinda long time, around two years with players from Egypt and other arabic-speaking regions, and I know that most of you take life with backstabbing others and plotting against each other very seriously, with few exceptions of some individuals with dignity among you.

Mohaa is seriously dead and yall here don't contribute with your funny clans and dramas anything to make it more alive, I have no idea why you are playing with DoSing and DDoSing, if your servers suck they will suck even when better servers without protection will be down, and nothing will change that, all of that just shows your weaknesses and inability to cooperate with others and lack of basic problem solving skills. I think that we are all tired with topics and discussions your group represent there, so I will ask, get some decency and brain, and use that brain, or take all of your problems to private messages and exchange some 3ar* and kosm* with each other without bothering us with it. And to clarify english sentence making, it's not directed to just one person, I talk about all of you here, on this specific forum.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285