Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doom multiple packets to Critical Strike server

I appreciate all your words
    I am a Mohaa player and I love this game all my life and do not play any other game. I want to play. The game is better than before. I want to revive the game as before, and I do not want problems and troubles, and I know that the Arabs are not honest together and I want to reconcile with him

Then just stop pointing fingers at others. We have already confirmed that whoever is doing these attacks is spoofing their IP address, so we have no idea who it is; but I doubt it's who you think it is. I'm not going to ban anyone right now, but please quit blaming others without hard evidence. That's all I'm going to say. We're trying to discuss options to fix this issue, but for the time being your BEST bet is to host a game on a sever that provides anti-DDOS features. This is hardware related prevention, and xNULL has no way to protect against this using software. We can limit some mitigation, but even with that approach it's only limited to what the server host can provide using Hardware and Firewalls.

At any rate, I created a thread earlier this week with servers (currently only 1 server has been mentioned), that provides anti-DDOS protection for a very reasonable price. If you have issues, you can always move your server to the other host and that should fix the problem.

Thread closed to avoid further drama