Thread: how to ban bazooka in my own server

Default how to ban bazooka in my own server

hey guys , i am a rookie here , so i just started creating my own server in medal of honor allied and i have 2 questions , first how to ban players from playing with bazooka , second one is how to ban a player ? i know the command for kicking but idk if there is a one for ban

You have to do like this:

1- Go to the Pak0 and look on the models/weapons folder the bazooka.tik and the panzerschreck.tik.
    2 - Next extract them to outside and clear them.
    3 - Create a pk3 file, you can use 7zip for that
    4 - On the zip file create the models/weapons folders
    5 - Put the bazooka.tik and the panzerschreck.tik on the weapons folder
    6 - Put the name of the pk3 with some z letters on the beggining of the name so the file load on last.
    7 - Move the file to server.

Done

with this tool u can ban players
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...hment-mod-menu
    u need to sett the admins.ini on the server and in the admintool itself u also have to sett some stuff.

read this for removing bazooka in server https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...complete-gone)

Hey Slim
    If i use your Tool to ban the Bazooka or other weapons, is this temporary only or itīs set for ever ? Meaning if the Map rotation starts from the beginning or Restart the Server are the banned weapons are still banned ?

Iīm searching for an Admin Tool and have installed your Tool atm and thatīs the best iīve tested out yet. I think i will keep your Tool.
    But it can a bit more reactive, will say it needs two or more attemps before the Server switch the Map or restart it.
    BTW i love your Tool best atm, Well done !!

-The Fox

Hello Fox,

First of all its not my tool, i just use it for years, someone else needs the credits for it.
    If the responce of the admintool is slow its not the problem of the tool..... but notice that if the map changes or after some time the admintool logs you out, you have to log in as admin again.

All the changes you make will reset when you restart the server, ao you never have to be afraid if your admins change stuff... you can just restart server and all the settings are reset.
    If u install the admintool with rights 7167 that meens you have all rights, you can give yourself all rights but other admins just kick rights or kick and ban rights, you can just make different rights for specific admins.

If u want to ban bazooka 4ever you just need remove it throughout a mod.

open the .tik file responsible for the panzer (models/weapons/panzerschreck.tik) and bazooka (models/weapons/bazooka.tk). Delete all contents within these files. File --> Save. Repackage weapons mod. Stop server. Upload mod. Restart server.

When someone picks Bazooka, they will just get a grenade (if you give them one)

Thank you Slim !
    Yes iīve setted up the Tool with admin.ini and such, working all as should very fine.
    I did very much work to config the weapons via tik files for my Server, so i know how to manipulate the tikīs
    But thankīs anyway for your *.tik hints, this will help some one !

Have a nice Day !

-The Fox