Thread: 3rd Person question cmd bug, help!!

Exclamation 3rd Person question cmd bug, help!!

Good evening!

I'd like to ask a question about the server-side 3rd-person script with ("Reborn") included.
    There are players who can activate the command (noclip) on this mod, that is, the (sv_cheats 1) activated.
    Is there an additional script that avoids commands?

these:

dog
    noclip
    (among others, excluding the third person)

Good Bye!

Kalashmatt

This means that I can use any (mod) of (3rdperson) for the server, with the latest version of ("Reborn"), is ok?

Yes.
    and BTW, to enable cheats in mohaa you use the "cheats" and "thereisnomonkey" cvars. "sv_cheats" is for other videogames, like counter strike

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    Yes.
    and BTW, to enable cheats in mohaa you use the "cheats" and "thereisnomonkey" cvars. "sv_cheats" is for other videogames, like counter strike
    sv_cheats is also in davens sh&bt patches.

Another question, zappa, are there any players that may conflict with the (bind 8 toggle), configured in the script ?, since it could be a problem of the client that has configured another interaction in their controls, can this be true?

Is not good to override players config, but most 3rd person servers use the "8" key to toggle the view, so I don't think players will complain
    IMO is better to bind the "8" key than the "F1-F12" keys or any other key

I have this files for 3rd person widhout cheats on but i dont think you can use the reborn patch on the server.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    I have this files for 3rd person widhout cheats on but i dont think you can use the reborn patch on the server.
    I remember been using that years ago, like a decade ago, before I even knew about the reborn patch.
    I don't recommend using it though.
    That 3rd person mod is badly written and the .dll it uses offer the same protection against bad commands Reborn already have