Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ss of luv sending multiple packets to sfora server

Default Ss of luv sending multiple packets to sfora server

First it's photo of sending multiple package from ip
    Second it's photo of apache server on this ip
    Third its a screen shoot of the luv server on this ip and port
    Attached Images Attached Images

yes true, but dont u think its a bit stupid of me if i would ddos you with my own ip.... completely send my ip to you for 10000000 times.
    i think this is proof of someone trying to blame me for shit..... im not that smart... but i would be smart enough to hide my ip or use another ip.

im not sure if u are friends with that DOOM clown... but i can tell you.. dont trust the fkkr

They say the truth always hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    yes true, but dont u think its a bit stupid of me if i would ddos you with my own ip.... completely send my ip to you for 10000000 times.
    i think this is proof of someone trying to blame me for shit.
    Are you saying i couldn't ddos your server but i was able to 'hack it' to attack him? if only i am that smart Lol

Or maybe it is as you have been telling me "maybe it is someone from your clan doing this?" tell me does that count as you doing it?!
    Last edited by RemoZz; March 7th, 2020 at 06:49 AM.

2 cases are possible...

1) im ddossing Criminals server wich i never had any problem with
    2) you spoofing my ip and trying to give me a bad name

voting starts now:

Slim i wrote this what I have been see you want proof so I send them to you and yes if someone got full rights for admin menu can try to make attack to other console check logs from yours server maybe you will found who made this. I know that Mr Doom - remozz help me a lot but I don't Wright nothing what I don't have seen on my own eyes. I don't hold any side just someone attack sfora server just after when I wrote that doom server was attacked as well as other servers from couple mounths
    Slim, remozz and all other people reading and posting in this quote i don't have nothing to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    2 cases are possible...

1) im ddossing Criminals server wich i never had any problem with
    2) you spoofing my ip and trying to give me a bad name

voting starts now:
    Sound fun but i have another game in mind, I know that most admins here don't play anymore but i hope if some of you could try just once to play in both my server and slim's server and say a honest opinion of which server is better than the other.. or at least just tell me if my server is a server that in need for using dirty things like attacking other server to force the players to play in my servr..

For me it's stupid that anyone try to destroy mohaa online gameplay and just like kids attack servers and have fun reading all this stuff

Not one single host/vps/server provider allows ddos on their machines, if slim was ddosing, his server would be shut down in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    Not one single host/vps/server provider allows ddos on their machines, if slim was ddosing, his server would be shut down in minutes.
    Maybe becuase nobody reported him yet! but i doubt he would say who is his host at this point.