Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ss of luv sending multiple packets to sfora server

I got question why every one thing it's one of team ledaers/clan owners made this attacks? Maybe it's not the main head just guys not on first plan just hidden in one of clan or hiden in couple clans?

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    Dud i don't want to be in your family i just want you people to leave my family alone!! what is wrong with you why do you insist to make animes, you don't even know me what is wrong with you my mind just can't keep up with you people just leave my clan alone don't trash us if you don't want us to be part of your FAMILY leave us alone for god sake

and RyBack dude i know you have a grudge on me for what happen 6 years ago between our old clans. dude grow up it was just a game competition!

I'm really feeling a bad faith from you and Limited. Please refrain from threatening others, the fact that you guys are acting like this make you sink more to the ground.

times they say it is been going since my server came, and times they say it has being going for years before my server come, and times they say it was last month even though they comblained from 4 months, and times they he said his server suffring from it, and times he say he have protection and it dosn't affect him..

No matter how i look at this it seems so personally WHY? do you do this? i done nothing to deserve this i never even provoke anyone before, i never even played mohaa before i open my server on mohaa i am a breakthrough player my server were in spearhead before we moved to mohaa two years ago and we had no conflect with you so just tell me.. Why are you doing this??

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    I'm really feeling a bad faith from you and Limited. Please refrain from threatening others, the fact that you guys are acting like this make you sink more to the ground.
    @ Ley0k... its not Limited.... he just got framed by RemoZz..... Criminal was helping Limited with their server and he detected my ip was ddossing them.... so no blme to Limited... he was also very calm on my website with his post etc... hes not the one to blame.. he seems a good guy and his clan is also one of the good ones..... RemoZz is the bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    RemoZz is the bad guy
    Just answear my qustion please! a HONEST asnwear, just do it in private i am just deing to know, just do that all i am asking and i will leave mohaa for ever

Ley0k I don't say that any side don't have right or have it i don't know what it's wrong in yours relationship and I don't care abouth it I was on doom server couple of time when his server was attacked so I wrote about it and I just send ss when someone attack sfora servers using luv ip I still don't hold any side and I thing it's good to know that some dickhead use someone ip to make so bad opinion about others clan i can say apologize to slim but I belive in that if he will see the same things like me he will not keep this only for him self and I thing if slim will send the same ss what I send but on them will be that sfora try to crash luv server I'm sure the people will Wright straight away that I'm this bad guy only becouse you don't know me. I'm to small and my knowlage it's to low to make attack to the other servers and can't join your family just like that from the street and it will be hard to explain that was not me I'm not totally new in mohaa I got couple of years brake of it I wrote this on x-null becouse it's only one web site where are people that are in mohaa from a years and have big knowlage about mohaa areas and I have hope that you guys can solve this problem but now I see that I was wrong and this fucker still can have fun from everyone on x-null and other mohaa players

Now I will be more careful in using words and attacking clan or person when I see attack from them but I will don't stop informing that something like this have place

And sorry guys but Noone give proof for that remozz make any ddos attack its only speculations. For me he got still clear page and like I said before he help me and we have good relationship I just can't belive that he is one of the guy who attack others servers. But this its only my opinion.

That is an interesting post indeed. Before making any opinion or drawing any conclusions with regard to allegations let's not forget who could be the beneficiary. I quickly checked all three servers and here is what I found:

1. DOOM Server -- Rifle / Sniper only with third person
    2. Sfora Server -- Obj CKR all weapons
    3. LuV Server -- FT all weapon

So all three servers are serving three different playing styles with differnt players following. One server is not competing against the other for same class of players (playing styles).

An even more interesting thing is a quick check at gameserver stats of all three servers over a period of let's say 7 days.
    The time of these SS is now which is 3:30 PM GMT.
    Here is gameserver SS of sfora clan:
    Sfora.JPG

This one is DOOM server:
    DOOM.JPG

And this one is LuV server:
    LuV.JPG

If you notice carefully enough, you will realize that Sfora server has max 20 players settings and its peak player count is going to 50-70% of that. DOOM has a server max player limit of 40 and its peak player count is also reaching uptil 50-55%.
    While LuV server max setting is 32 and its peak players count is reaching 32 (which means a full server).

So what DOOM guy is suggesting that LuV is DDOS their server to bring in players to LuV server for which they have no capacity ? On other hand Sfora and DOOM both have plenty of slots to fill and hence could be more enthusiastic to try such adventures.

Anspectrum sfora got 3 servers...
    -3rd ft/ffa sniper only
    -obj with ckr
    -war server hidden one

The 90%of players in sfora servers are from Poland and we have 3clan playing in Poland obj and no one attack other clan its bc, oligarchia and sfora.
    Next case it's that we dont wanna Grove up the numbers of slots on sfora servers it's really good for as like it is if we want to Grove up to the top 10 we will use boots or we will don't turn of mohaa for night
    Other case that sfora play a lot of war so for as its not nessesery to get in top 10 all polish people know about sfora servers becouse on all polish we page are information about polish servers and like you have been see its totally different gametype and chceck who the most are on sfora servers polish guys and sfora members