Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ss of luv sending multiple packets to sfora server

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    Maybe becuase nobody reported him yet!
    it's automatic, once host detects ddos going from one of their servers it's shutdown.

but i doubt he would say who is his host at this point.
    IDK about slim, but you didn't say who's your host too.

Ryback knows who my host is.... but u aint gonna have remozz

As i have proof that my ip is spoofed.... and ryback can see in my loggs that it is true..... and my logs say that i ddos myself to with my own ip..... my host will ban me for ddossing myself and others.... i would have been banned by my host.

this says... someone is spoofing me..... lets vote again?... to see if people can guess the right answer?

spoof you? are you serious you highness protected server was spoofed by someone like me? If only i was that smart Lol

wanted to type that before, opening like 4th stalingrad ffa or shall i say FFA S T A L I N G R A D, doesnt exactly support anything as remoz put in his comments, putting a few bots on it doesnt help anyone either. Seeing this server has opened a month ago and which is about the time our ->MFC<- FFA stali had first service suspension due DDOS tells something. Not to mention this whole past month was like hell for our servers, after moving FFA to second IP it was suspended as well due ddos.

knowing our good relationship between our clans its idiotic even to think luv is involved here.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    wanted to type that before, opening like 4th stalingrad ffa or shall i say FFA S T A L I N G R A D, doesnt exactly support anything as remoz put in his comments, putting a few bots on it doesnt help anyone either. Seeing this server has opened a month ago and which is about the time our ->MFC<- FFA stali had first service suspension due DDOS tells something. Not to mention this whole past month was like hell for our servers, after moving FFA to second IP it was suspended as well due ddos.

knowing our good relationship between our clans its idiotic even to think luv is involved here.
    Agreed kirbs.

a word for the others:
    I honestly don't know how could any one try to convince us that SLIM, literally the friendliest guy in mohaa, whom noboday hates, and who's got no problem with anyone, would do stupid stuff.

Slim has been around the xnull family since forever.

STOP putting shit to his name, we all know slim.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post

so now MFC was only ddossed a month ago? weren't you one of the servers that mad the first comblain 3 moths ago?? when is this lying going to stop???
    Last edited by RemoZz; March 7th, 2020 at 07:29 AM.

If you are backing your friend know i don't care if he get banned or not i just want you people to leave my clan alone and stop trashing on us for no reason i have nothing with you WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

U dont have a clue what kind of mohaa family we are.... thats bec u aint in this family.....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??
    Right back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    U dont have a clue what kind of mohaa family we are.... thats bec u aint in this family.....
    Dud i don't want to be in your family i just want you people to leave my family alone!! what is wrong with you why do you insist to make animes, you don't even know me what is wrong with you my mind just can't keep up with you people just leave my clan alone don't trash us if you don't want us to be part of your FAMILY leave us alone for god sake

and RyBack dude i know you have a grudge on me for what happen 6 years ago between our old clans. dude grow up it was just a game competition!