Thread: how will sv_pure work

Default how will sv_pure work

from what i know sv_pure works by checking the client files to see if they are the same as server files. is this correct?

if this is correct then what will happen with skin mods ? or blood mods. will this be banned becasue the server will not have the same mods in its folder?

am just interested thx
    Last edited by blaz!ng; November 28th, 2010 at 02:39 PM.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yes, you will be kicked. But you can decide if you want to run server with sv_pure or not. I think it's a good thing for clan matches. Also, it is used in Q3, ET, and other games but was never finished for MoH:AA.

could there be a white list?

Probably yes, but this will come later.

i like this work you and every one els is doing.

i just cant w8 for the public + wars

in a clan you play more public (keeping the public server going) than wars.so the clan name lives on

so having a public server is what keeps a clan going as it is based upon a community of players. i hope this white list will be somthing that will be of priority

becasue public servers need players to join. and not be kicked for a innocent mod they are running.

myself and a lot from my last clan have deleted are hole sound files to get a cinematic effect without typing in cinecatic to console every round.
    will we be banned?

if so what will we do?

mohaa is old and even players with good intenshions modify their folders.

so will you provide a way for players who get kicked to check how they failed the "sv_pure test" or prehaps just a link to a clean mohaa file that can be downloaded?
    Last edited by blaz!ng; November 28th, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Sound folder isn't a part of pak files. This will only work for pak files right now.