Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YES!!!! FOUND THE MAP!!!!!!!!!! ADD TO DATABASE!!!!

Exclamation YES!!!! FOUND THE MAP!!!!!!!!!! ADD TO DATABASE!!!!

Hi guys, I was able to get the map, a friend (leader of the GEA clan, to which I belong) had old computers thrown away that were more than 10 years ago, and another member of the clan started searching the hard disk and we found More than 2 gigabytes of maps, photos and lots of information. This afternoon he began to look for the map that I wanted, all of the clan were in this search of the map that I longed for, and until FINALLY! We found the map !!!!!! This map is NOT in the MOHAAA database, surely it was from a clan that when Medal died was lost in oblivion, when I achieved my goal I searched the map all over the internet and IT IS NOT !. Then I strongly ask the admins to ADD this urgent map to the DATABASE ... for the sole fact that it is one of the best maps they will play in their lives. I am bursting with happiness, today is a day to celebrate, a thousand apologies for creating another topic is that I can not of the emotion, I have bristled skin !!!!!

THIS IS THE FUCKING MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADD TO DATABASE!!!!!!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-O4...O2_dmNVIl/view

Upload all your other stuff that u found with the map, they're basically lost treasures

Hi Ryback!, why cant login in MOHAAAA?, cant login, cant register, cant recovery password... why?.
    Yes, I have to get to work and see that there are no other files and upload them

Default Yes. Found the map. Please add to database.

It doesn't look bad at all :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot0000.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	2165

Name:	shot0001.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2166

Yes if you can upload it somewhere or FTP it then Shadow could upload it into the mohaaaa db. If it's 2gb of stuff, I think best\easiest option would be to upload it on google drive, and then share the link so Shadow can download it from there and upload it.
    Thanks for the share!

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    It doesn't look bad at all :

Name:	shot0000.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	2165

Name:	shot0001.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2166
    Of course not! It is one of the most beautiful maps in history, without any doubt!

Cool, as Ryback said though

Please add or share the files. Will be awesome to see what other lost stuff is in the 2 GB
    Due to the current unstable nature of AAAA perhaps you could share the files all through google drive? I know drive can hold up to 15GB for free

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    .. and we found More than 2 gigabytes of maps, photos and lots of information.
    Would there be anything saved from the ".Map" website, namely the 13 forum pages of known compile errors and solutions to them?
    I copied them all back in 2008 but that was on an IDE HDD and now my current PC only reads SATA HDDs. :/

If you buy a IDE usb adapter you can access the disk like a pen drive

Cheers Doublekill, I never knew such a thing existed.
    I'll search ebay.